Chapter 17: Dance Competition

Start from the beginning

Y/n:
"I don't know what the hell your talking about, but you have 5 seconds to get that knife away before I hurt you." *says through clenched teeth*

Yoongi:
"Don't play stupid with me. I know you did something to Hobi. He couldn't come today because the doctors had to sedate him. He kept screaming out our parents names. So tell me what the HELL DID YOU DO!!!"

Y/n:
*twists his arm, causing a loud crack and a scream from Yoongi* "Before you start questioning me you a**hole, investigate. I wouldn't go so low to involve your parents. You took away mine and mine took away yours. So the one that should be pissed is me. I don't know what the hell happened to Hoseok, but I don't care. That's your guy's own problem. *pushes him away* So are we working on the project or not?" *glares at him annoyingly*

Yoongi:
*groans in pain* "Well I can't even if I wanted to. You broke my left hand. I can't play the piano with only one hand."

Y/n:
"I'm sorry, but it was your fault. I told you to let me go. I would heal you, but I don't have that power. You could have some of my blood, but I know you hate me and won't take it. So how about I take you to the hospital?"

Yoongi:
"No. I'll go there myself. I'll meet you here later after class. We need to finish the project."

Y/n:
"Alright. I'll be in the library for now. You better be back soon. I can't stay long."

Yoongi:
"Alright. I'll be back in 2 hours." *leaves*

Yoongi Pov:

*At The Hospital*

Namjoon:
"What happened!?" *seeing your cast*

Yoongi:
"Y/n happened. How are you feeling?"

Namjoon:
"Better. But what happened? Did she attack you?"

Yoongi:
"Not exactly. It was my fault. I provoked her. I attacked her because I thought she hurt Hoseok."

Namjoon:
"Hoseok?? What happened to him?"

Yoongi:
"I don't even know. He just sort of freaked out. *checks watch* I actually have to go."

Namjoon:
"Where?" *confused*

Yoongi:
"I have to meet Y/n. We need to finish the project Ms. Lee gave us remember."

Namjoon:
"I'll come." *tries to get up*

Yoongi:
"You can't idiot. Your still pretty weak. I won't be gone for long. Jin and the guys won't take long. Rest. I'll be back soon." *pats his shoulder, before walking away.*

*If Y/n didn't do that to Hobi, who did? Who else is after us? I really need to figure this out. I can't be stuck in the unknown, that's dangerous. We can't just walk around not knowing who's after us. I know Y/n and her friends are, but only Y/n has powers. Her mom and brothers aren't in town, so who's after us? I'll talk to Y/n and make sure it's really not her.*

-At The Library-

Y/n:
"Finally your here. You took so long." *groans annoyed*

Yoongi:
"Be grateful I even came. Let's start." *sits down on the empty seat across Y/n*

-Time Skip (5 Hours)-

3rd Person Pov:

Yoongi:
"It's already 3pm. Are you hungry?"

Y/n glanced up at Yoongi, before looking back down at her notebook, saying a quite no.

Not 1 minute later, Yoongi was interrupted by a loud growl. He looked around, just to be meet with Y/n's face flushing tomato red. He stared at her, wondering if it was her stomach growling or his.