Part 21

Darkness, it surrounded me and swallowed me up.
I was Swimming in murky water and I could faintly hear my members.
Members!
Seulgi, Wendy yeri and joy!
Where were they? I could hear them calling out to me, but they were no where in sight.

I was all alone.

"Help? Anyone?" I called out, but all I got was the echo of my own voice in return.
" Help me!" I became more frantic. Where was this place? I didn't want to stay here! Someone get me out! Help! Breathing frantically, I fell to my knees. Bringing my knees to my chest, I sobbed, chest heaving up and down with every breath I took.

"Irene? Irene unnie?" Yeri shouted out.

Y-yeri?

If I see you again I'll never scold you. I promise.

Looking up frantically for the source of the sound, my head started throbbing and there I was again on the ground. Curled up into a small ball, my head throbbed like crazy and white spots appeared.

The next thing I knew, I blacked out.

-

"Hello? Can you see me?"
I slowly opened my eyes, wincing at the bright light.

Where was I?
Who was speaking?

The speaker grabbed my hands and squeezed it.
"Look at me. Do you know who am I?" I slowly turned to look at a pretty woman, my vision still blurry.

W-Wendy? Even though she looked like she had aged drastically there was no mistaking her. The happy go lucky song Seung- Wan. Now her eyes were red from crying and she looked like a mess.

I struggled to get up. At the sight she immediately supported my back to help me up.
Cupping her cheek, I tilted her face to face me.

"Wendy. What happened to you? Why are you like this?"
I cry out, voice strained.

"Y-you were in a coma for a year, we almost removed your life support. Then, you showed signs of consciousness." She hiccuped, trying not to cry.

" what year is it? 2018?"

"It's 2019 already." She said, looking at the floor.

"What happened to our group? Our promotions?"
This was all happening too fast. I didn't get a word that she was saying.

"Rest first please. Unnie. I'm commanding you to. You need the rest."
Wendy placed a hand on me, helping me to lie down.

"At least you're back." She whispered as I fell back into sleep.

A/n: she's awake! Finally! Well that means the story is coming to an end .... :"(