Part 4

In the hospital:

. "Joy unnie, will irene unnie wake up?" The small girl's hands were clammy as she clutches onto joy for dear life.

"Yes yerimmie, I promise you. I'm not sure when ,but she will wake up. Yeri looks at the pale girl who previously had been full of laughter. Now,her cheeks were sunken and her face was ghostly pale. Her arms lay at her side, unmoving.

Yeri turned to look at Wendy. The Canadian had already been at Irene's side for two days in a row and she had not gotten any sleep as it had seemed. Wendy's face almost looked the same as Irene's. She had dark circles around her eyes. "Wendy unnie, give yourself a break. You look really tired. We'll take care of irene unnie." Joy said,and the maknae agreed. Joy had to drag Wendy to their manager to convince her to take some rest. You might ask where seulgi was, well after the accident seulgi was never the same again. She stayed in her room all day and night, refusing to come out. She lived on pringles only. She was like a walking corpse.

(Y/n) was in her room. After hearing about the accident, she was also greatly distressed and stayed in her room all day, like seulgi. She lay on her bed, filled with negativity and sadness. She just wanted Irene to get well, it would mean everything. She would even go to the extent of giving her life to her, if she needed it. At this time a wishing star flew by, unbeknownst to her.

Authors note: iM so soRRY I'm those type of authors who don't name their parts :( should I do it??