Part 11

Aaahhhhhhh!
I screamed out as I frantically flailed my arms as I crashed onto the floor. All i saw were flashes of white before my eyes, and then everything turned pitch black.

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?"
I opened my eyes and groaned as Irene's face slowly came into focus. What had just happened? My head hurt at the thought and I clutched it painfully. Seeing my distress, the bunny's once sparkly orbs were now replaced with worried eyes. She glanced at me before placing a hand on my head.

I tried to get up but realised that my body was too weak. Every part was sore and screaming at me as I painfully strained to get up. I flopped back down onto the bed in a failed attempt.
"Y/n... you passed out just now. I was so worried." Joohyun frowned as she looked at me, placing a reassuring hand on my hand.

"Go and get some sleep." She urged and I slowly drifted off into dreamland.

-
The morning sun streamed into the room, filling the entire place with warmth. I yawned lazily, putting my arms out in front of me and stretching them. I noticed Irene at the side. She  seemed to be sitting on a chair and had apparently dozed off. The recollection of yesterday's events flowed into my mind like a just-broken dam. I remembered falling and then waking up again and Irene must have been watching over me all this while. My heart warmed at the thought and I smiled to myself.

"Y/n-ah, you're finally awake! How are you now? Feeling better? Mom is going overseas for a few days, I'll leave you at home alone! Breakfast is on the table! Bye!"
Mum dashed out the door, a luggage in hand.
That was very much like her. Even when I was young, I had not gotten the chance to spend much time with her, as her job required her to travel overseas pretty often. I guess this was what had made me so independent over all these years.

Well, since today was a weekend, I guess I could bring Irene round the city. This was going to be a very fun day for her.

I smiled at the thought.

A/n: I finally updated I'm so sorry :( bTw y'all can check out my other book it's a Jennie fanfic hehe