Part 5

Ring! That darn alarm clock that kept on ringing! She didn't feel too well , and wasn't in the mood for school either, so she decided that she would just mope around the entire day and skip school. (Y/n) groaned and hit the alarm clock.

"Ahh!" The alarm clock screamed? This was new to her. She had never known that an alarm clock could feel pain. She opened her eyes and saw bae joohyun right in front of her! This must be a dream.

She closed her eyes and went back to sleep. "No wait, don't go back to sleep!" Irene shouted. This dream was starting to feel lifelike. She opened her eyes again. Irene was still standing in front of her. She muttered ," wake up (y/n)!" She closed her eyes and opened them again. This time , Irene WAS still standing in front of her! She got up and pinched herself. "Ouch!" She cried out. It had actually hurt. She looked at irene. She was actually really pretty in person. This isn't the time to think about these things! What was she doing here?

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in a coma? How did you get into my bedroom?" A bunch of questions burst out rapidly.

"Am I supposed to be in a coma? All i remember was travelling to our schedule with my members and the next thing I know I am here." Irene replied.

"(Y/n) ah! It's time to go to school! You've already missed a few days. You can't go on like this! I'm coming in to wake you!" my mum shouted.

What great timing.

"Psst. Hide. If my mum sees you, things would get weird." I frantically shot joohyun a look.

She tried to move but the door opened all of a sudden.

She froze.