Part 6

I looked at irene, then at mum.

"What are you looking at?" My mum questioned, looking at the space where Irene was.

"C-can't you see her?" I stuttered in disbelief.

"(Y/n) I know the news about your favourite idol getting hurt must have been a tramautising event for you. It's okay. You will get through this tough time."

Does this mean that mum can't see her?

"Say something!" I mouthed at irene.

"Hi auntie!" Irene smiled and waved.

My Mother didn't react. It was as if irene wasn't there.

She obviously was! Could I be seeing things? I told mum that I would get ready and chased her out of the room.

"Irene... are you real?" I asked.

"W-what do you mean. I feel like I am. You can try touching me though." The girl replied.

I hesitantly put a hand on her arm. It just passed through her. It was as if she was a spirit.

"I think I'm out of my body and I must get back, but how? No one can see me or hear me." Irene said, a frown appearing on her face.

"Hey. It'll be okay. I'll get you back, somehow." I said. Well, I hoped I could do it. Could this be something to do with that night where I wished for her to get well? Argh. This was too frustrating. I can deal with it later. I Guess I have to go to school now, after Mum's nagging. I dialed the number I knew by heart on my phone.

A/n: 😳😳I just realised if she's out of her body is she wearing anything ? BUt yes she is in this story at least