Part 14

Ring! Ring! I was in the middle of my peaceful sleep when my phone started ringing. "Just a few more minutes." I sleepily mumbled, hoping the ringing would go away.

I did not go away, but instead continued ringing incessantly in my ear. I grabbed it, furious that it had disturbed me. The phone continued vibrating into my hand. I blearily opened my eyes to see that it was Jisoo calling.

"Why are you calling me?" I grumbled.
"Wake up y/n! I'm five minutes away from your house it's a school day! Don't tell me you forgot!" Jisoo screamed into my ear, forcing me to wake up. Wait- what time was it? What day is it?

Realisation struck and I realised it was a Monday! I was supposed to go to school and I had overslept for 40 minutes! "Oh my god-" I cut the call and jumped out of bed, grabbing my school uniform and throwing it on.

"Irene! Irene! Wake up!" I shook the still asleep bunny who had fallen asleep on the couch last night.
"W-why let me sleep for a few more minutes." She mumbled, turning away from me.
"We are going to be late! It's already 8! Jisoo is coming soon." I shook her with more force as she realised what time it was and got up, her hair still tangled and her face in a state of confusion.
She immediately got to her senses a few seconds later and started helping me pack my bag and get ready while I rushed.

When Jisoo arrived, thankfully we were done. That must have been the shortest we took to get ready. Jisoo and Jennie looked stunning as always. How did they not look sleepy? It was a Monday!

"I knew you would skip breakfast. I got coffee for you." Jisoo grinned.
"You're the Best Friend ever! I love you Kim Jisoo." I flung my arms round her and hugged her, earning a look from Jennie. I hurriedly let go of Jisoo. That unnie was scary when someone touched Jisoo. You did not want to mess with her.

"Let's go! Y/n and Irene...Is she here?" Jennie asks, looking behind.

"Yes she is." I laughed, looking at Irene.
It still felt weird that I was the only one who was able to see her.
This reminds me of what happened yesterday.

"Oh yeah irene where did you get your necklace from?" I started. "Oh this?" Irene held her necklace," After the day of the incident, this necklace somehow appeared on me. Why?"
Irene looked at me , raising a curious eyebrow.

"Well, i have almost the same necklace. Last night, when I pierced them together a few sentences appeared on them." I said.
Irene looked startled as she checked her necklace to see what was different. "The two lines said something like when the heart can feel then can it be felt and when the heart is broken then you will return. I don't understand it at all."

Irene furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she tried to make out what those sentences meant. Was there any meaning behind them?

We reached school and I thanked Jisoo for giving me a ride. Just as I was about to get out, Jisoo tugged onto my arm. "Wait y/n, I have to tell you something."

She led me away from the others as she started, " I heard what you said in the car. Maybe it meant that when Irene's heart is touched then people can feel her. When her heart is broken then she will return back to her original body. I'm also not very sure."
Irene wanted to go home right? So someone just had to break her heart and then she would be back. Why did I feel like my heart would break at the thought of her going back? I couldn't be selfish, I had to let her go back.

"Thanks chichoo. I know what to do." I smiled sadly.