Part 10

I gasped at her standing at the door. She appeared to be fine, to my relief. She just strolled into the class as if it was nobody's business. That was still true, since no one could see her.

She stopped beside my desk and promptly sat down on my desk. I was taken aback. What was she doing? She was blocking my view. All I could see was the small of her back. She had worn a pretty miniskirt to go out and the skirt was hiking up her thighs. I hissed at her to cover it up but she ignored me, smiling. My face got even redder as she turned around.

Our faces were inches away. If someone pushed me we would touch. I stared into her eyes, as if those brown eyes could tell me everything. Tell me if what I was seeing was just an illusion, just something I wanted to see.

"Miss (y/n), would you care to repeat what I just said?"
Mr Ross' striking voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ye..yes. Um. You said..."
I stuttered, I had not been concentrating on the class. How could I, with Irene sitting ON my desk?! Aish. She would get it from me later on.

"What did I say? Maybe you could ask the imaginary being you were staring at?"

With this the whole class erupted into laughter.
Great. Now I was said to be having "imaginary friends."
Thanks, Irene.

"Please continue standing for the whole lesson."
This was all Irene's fault!
I shot her a glare and for a second she looked intimidated. She meekly got off the table and sat down on the floor beside me.

Class ended without any further mishaps,thankfully.

Jisoo came up to me after school and handed me the latest phone. I stared at her,puzzled as to why she had given me that.

"It's for Irene, so that we can talk to her too."
She explained and flashed a smile.

My heart swelled.

Why did I have such an amazing Friend?

"T-thank you. I just can't find the right words but thank you so much jichu. I really love you."
I stuttered, unable to express my gratefulness towards her in mere words.

"No problem. But I'm taken sorry."
She teased as I hit her playfully on the shoulder.

She ran off,saying that she had a date with Jennie.

-
I had given the phone to Irene and she had also asked me to thank Jisoo for her.

  [prettyirene joins the chat]
Prettyirene: hello! I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to all of you previously.
                          Happiness! Hello I am Irene from red velvet.
Chichoo❤️: hi Irene! Hope you liked the phone!
Prettyirene: Yes I did! I liked it very much thank you ☺️
Chichoo❤️: hehe :) btw did you know how you suddenly appeared in y/n's room? I           
                        heard about the accident.
Prettyirene: I just remembered my manager driving me to a schedule... it was raining     
                           heavily that day and we hit something. The world became black and
                           before I knew it, I appeared in her room.
Jendeukie 💞: hello Irene unnie! Also... do you like (y/n)?
Chichoo❤️: mind your manners Jennie! Also they just met today !

Irene saw the message and frantically shook her head. Why would she like someone that she had never met before?

At this time, y/n had finished showering and barged into the room where Irene was.
She had only a towel wrapped around her and her pale skin that was not covered up had beads of water dripping down.

Irene gulped and shyly blushed. It had appeared that (y/n) somehow hadn't noticed her presence and was preparing to change. Her hand dangerously wavered at the ends of the towel and Irene was in a state of panic. She had desperately wanted to tell her that she was in the room, but it appeared as if she had lost the ability to speak when she opened her mouth and no words came out.

Just as (y/n) was about to remove the towel, she stopped. She had noticed that there was someone in the room! She could faintly hearing their breathing sounds. Who had dared to peep at her? She would catch that pervert. She armed herself with a racket and slowly but silently creeped towards the sound. She reached it and swung her racket, screaming "get out!" Irene was momentarily shocked by the sudden Attack and had instinctively put her hands up to defend herself.

"Stop!" She cried out.

"Irene?"
(Y/n) was very shocked. Why would she do that? She didn't that think she was this type of person.

It had all happened too fast.
Her towel slipped and came free just as she was about to question her further.

Irene screamed and covered her eyes.
(Y/n) in a state of panic had also dashed forward, in an attempt to cover the girl's eyes.
She had consequently slipped on the puddle of water that had came from her still not dry body and fell over Irene, pinning the girl down.

A/n: Jisoo day was a few days ago! Happy belated birthday to our Kim jisoo❤️. I don't have any inspiration :( someone please give me ideas.