The Stranger (Edited)

His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me, "You have no idea who I am, do you?"

I squeaked out a "no sorry," as I stared at the ground.

I just ran into this wall of a man as I was rushing out of my work. I already stayed on extra two hours and I just wanted to go put on my pajamas and eat something. I work at one of the biggest technology companies in the world. I am the administrative assistant to the vice present of the company. It is as high up as I can go in the company, because the president Mr. Jones insists on doing everything himself. I have heard my boss complain about this a lot.

"Are you listening?" He barked at me, when he noticed I was thinking about other things.

"Sorry Sir." I squeak barely getting the words out of my mouth. My eyes are still firmly planted on the ground. I watch him lean down grab his briefcase, that I must have made him drop. I watch his body tense up as I snap my eyes back down to the ground.

"If I ever see you around here again there will be consequences! Watch where you are going!" He barks again as he stocks off into the building.

I start walking away mumbling some not nice things as I make my way home. I have a date with my pajama's and popcorn. I get home and start watching some TV as I munch on my popcorn. I start thinking about the stranger that was at least a foot taller than me. I just can't get over how it felt to have him touch me. Even if he didn't really touch me. I just can't seem to explain how it felt. It was almost pleasurable, comfortable, and had sparks run down my body? I just don't know but I want to feel it again, just maybe not from him.

I wake up the next morning and get ready for work. I hope it won't be as eventful as yesterday was. As I approach the building I remember everything that happened here yesterday. Along with the threat that guy gave me. I quickly walk up to my office and find my boss in complete panic.

"Oh, thank the lord you are here. Mr. Jones requested to use my assistant for the next week. I guess he needs help. I don't know why he would want help now after so long. Please pack up whatever you need and then I will make sure you get situated with him. Remember Ms. Smith if you need any help it would be better to ask me than to ask him."

I sigh as I make my way over to my desk and grab the couple things that I always use. I look around one more time. I then nod my head to my boss as he leads me to the elevator. He pushes the button for the top floor. No one but probably him has ever gone to this floor.

I stand there starting to freak out and wondering why he wanted me, out of all people. I am about ready to run the opposite direction and just say I quit. I can surely find another job like this. Once you work high up there are always people that want you. The elevate door pings letting me know we have arrived.

I look over to my boss that seems to have just as much worry written a crossed his face as I probably do. He offers me a weak smile and we step out of the elevator. We make our way to his office doors that are straight from the elevator. The doors look very intimating and not at all welcoming. I watch my boss knock on his door and hear him bellow to enter.

I follow him into the room and look up to see him. The guy I ran into yesterday, the guy that said if he ever saw me here again there would be consequences. I freeze as I was half way through the door realizing all the problems I now have to deal with. Well, all I have to say is that it seems like I will be job hunting either way.

I watch as he looks up and then looks right at me says, " I thought I told you I never want to see you around here again little mate?!"

A/N:

Not edited.  Please comment, vote, enjoy. Thanks!

Marie