Superstar

A/N: A little NSFW, but as requested: a happy one!
________________________________
Okay, listen. Obviously, Percy didn't mean for it to happen. That was the whole point of pranks: you don't know when it'll happen to you or what it'll be. But really, the timing was absolutely horrible.

Yeah, alright, let's back it up.
________________________________
Before she knew it, Annabeth was being shoved against a wall and there were lips, hands, teeth, tongue, roaming everywhere and leaving a burning touch in its wake. She couldn't help the breathy sigh that escaped her lips.

Raven hair tickled her chin as Percy lowered his head to mouth at her neck.

"Percy," Annabeth whimpered. "Percy!"

His sea green eyes were electrifying as he met her gaze, mouth quirked into a devilish smirk.

"Yeah, Wise Girl?" God, even his voice made her knees go weak. It should've been wrong, fooling around with a superstar, but somehow, there was nothing more right.

She blushed furiously, busying herself with fiddling with the ends of her shirt. It was a flimsy thing, just a ribbed white scoop neck with three (honestly useless) buttons that she'd borrowed from Piper, who said it "made her boobs look great."

Percy must have taken her silence as a message, because disappointment flooded his expression, and he looked slightly hurt. "Oh," he said, "you don't want this. I— shit, I'm so sorry, I'll just g-"

"No!" Annabeth yelped, lurching forward to grab his wrist. "I- god, no. No, I-I do, I do want this. It's just, I-"

"Yooouu..." Percy drawled, looking at her expectantly.

Annabeth swallowed hard. She honestly didn't really know how she felt, but she knew she couldn't let this opportunity pass her by. Not when she'd been waiting for another chance for so long. "I... you..." She swept her hand in an up and down motion in front of him lamely.

To her surprise, Percy burst out in laughter.

"What?" she demanded, crossing her arms as her face heated up in embarrassment. Of course he was rejecting her; she was too late.

"I-" Percy gasped, before doubling over in laughter again. Wiping his eyes, Percy finally sobered up and gave her that dazzling smirk again. "I can't believe it. You still don't know how beautiful you are."

Annabeth gaped, opening and closing her mouth, searching for words, before settling on, "God, Percy, you can't just say things like that."

"And why not?" he challenged, his eyes getting darker, more intense.

"Because, well, I-"

Percy cornered her, placing his hands on either side of her head. "I mean it Annabeth. It's been 12 years and I still can't take my eyes off of you."

Annabeth frowned, turning her head to the side. "I'm no one special, Percy. Especially compared to you. I'm just another wide-eyed girl in the crowd, and you-- you could have anyone you wanted. You've got the whole world at your feet, Percy."

Percy's eyes softened, his touch gentle as he turned her chin with his index finger to give her a quick peck that left her breathless. "I don't want anyone else. I want you, Annabeth. Only you."

Finally, she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him, hard.
________________________________
Annabeth woke up to weight on her chest and soft, silky lips against hers.

"Mmmph," she groaned, trying to resist the smile creeping amongst the corners of her lips.

"Good morning beautiful," Percy mumbled, his voice deep and husky from sleep as he bent down to nip at her ear.