Death chapter 23.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

"Paigey I love you baby girl come here," made my heart flutter. Demi remembered me. Getting up to go next to her and hug her, I trip over one of the legs of the bed. Resulting in an eruption of laughter from both of us.

When I finally reach the side of her bed Demi stands up and hugs me, picking me up. She swings me around in circles and we're both giggling together. The door busts open revealing a confused doctor. We both look at each other with wide eyes and Demi slowly climbs back into bed while I scurry to a chair. Trying my hardest not to burst out laughing.

"Ah Ms.Lovato, you're awake and seem fine as I see?" The doctor says looking at me out of the corner of his eye. All Demi does is nod quickly because if she opened her mouth, it wouldn't be words, it would be giggles.

After the doctor checked everything on Demi, he told us they're going to do an MRI and put her under so she won't squirm. Of course he wanted to do that now so he wheeled her hospital bed out of the room leaving me there alone.

Marissa and Nick walked in bickering with each other.

"Can you two shut up please?" I shout over their loud arguing. They both look at me and laugh, making me laugh. Nick's laugh is so weird. As the three of us laugh together my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer calming my self down.

"Stay safe honey bunches!" The other voice snickers.

"The fuck?" I exclaim.

"Ha! Tricked ya! It's Maddie just wanted to let you know I went home for dinner since I knew Marissa or Nick would forget to tell you," she says.

Glaring over to a shrugging Nick and Marissa, I roll my eyes and talk to Maddie for a little bit.

After about an hour of talking to Maddie I hang up and look around.

Marissa is crying and Nick's mouth is wide open. "Nick close your mouth you're going to catch a fly," I giggle. They both stare at me.

"You didn't hear him tell us did you?" Marissa sniffles. I shake my head no, and cock it to the side in confusion.

"Paige, there was a malfunction during the MRI, which electrocuted Demi's brain. Making all of her nerves shut down. So what I mean is, Demi died honey." Marissa yelps.

----------------------------------------------

An: this is just a fill in chapter that's why it's short so I'll probably update real soon.