Mommy? Chapter 19.

EDITED
Paige's pov-

I wake up in a car. I seem to be in the back seat. Rubbing the sleep away from my eyes I start to speak

"Where are we?" I mumble.

"We're in L.A. Paige," a voice states. I close my eyes trying to remember the events from last night. I open them widely.

"Mom?" I mutter. Letting out loud sobs and screams. My moms in a coma. Her fans did this to her. I'm so selfish why did I go to rehab I could of prevented this?

Nick abruptly stops and looks at me wide eyed. "Paige you need to calm down. Do you want to hear the news from the doctors or me?" He asks.

"Doctors." I say bluntly. Nick nods, and carries me bridal shower into the hospital.

After checking in at the front desk we head to Demi's room. They're allowing us in the ICU cause we're close family I guess. Peering up from Nicks shoulder I see rooms full of people pale, or looking dead. Shuttering, I squint my eyes and bury my head in Nicks shoulder.

Nick puts me ion the ground when we reach Demi's room. Shaking I open the door to reveal a very skinny, and pale Demi.

"Mommy?" I whisper. I turn around towards Nick, and he nudges the doctor who appeared next to him. The doctor whispers something into Nick's ear. Nick then swoops me off my feet and holds me tight while sitting in a chair.

The doctor squats in front of me. "Ok Paige this is going to be hard for you to hear. So listen closely. Demi was not only mobbed by her fans but they ended up chasing her into the street, causing a car to hit her, and then running her over. This was two weeks ago. That's how she's here in L.A. now. But, she's in very critical condition. So listen closely. Demi is in a life threatening coma that has put her on life support. We don't know when she will wake up, if she does it'll take about 6 months, but most likely.." He stops and looks over at Demi. "She won't wake up at all," he continues.

She's going to die. Die. Mom is going to die. The one who saved me from my asshole family. The one who ruined my life but then made it the best thing ever. The one who is my super hero and was suppose to stay here forever. Is now most likely gone. My hope for seeing her beautiful chocolate brown eyes that twinkle every time I see her will never open again. I'll never see her huge, pearly, whites smiling at me for being proud of me getting through rehab, and overcoming my disorders. She will never see her grand babies that I would name Danny or Jasmine. She wouldn't be able to see me grow up and get married. I'll never see her face happy and joyful everyday, just so happy to be alive. I'll never see her full of light again.

I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing. Since I was holding my throat and was practically choking on my screams. Not realizing I was kicking, and thrashing my arms scratching Nick up badly. I look around for something sharp or anything to kill me. I need to see Demi now. I need to meet her in heaven and open the golden gates for her. But I stop. She's still breathing. She's alive technically. I calm down attempting to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry," I cry. Hopping out of Nick's arm and sitting in a chair next to Demi's bed. I have to stay strong for her. For when she wakes up so she could be proud of me. I curl up in a ball letting my body calm down, which soon ends up in a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------

An: I'm not cruel I swear. I'm going to update again probably but yea vote and comment dolls.