Reunited chapter 30.

EDITED
LAST CHAPTER OMG

Paige's pov-

Today is the Chicago show, and I'm seeing Yasmin since like forever. To be exact it's been 6 months since I've seen her last.

Today I'm not performing with Demi because I somehow got a cold, and I'm very pissed about it. But I'll be sitting in the audience to watch her perform for the first time.

As I'm walking through the arena I get stopped by one girl. "Hi!" They exclaim shaking.

"Hey what's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Sally," she shivers. I took a picture with Sally and she ended up telling me her story. And her life sounds just like mine, except, she wasn't adopted by Demi Lovato.

I log onto Twitter and tweet about my encounter with Sally ,and I notice people tagging me in videos telling me how amazing I was. Wait. People took videos from when I performed? Clicking on one, it's of me popping up and performing "Nightingale" with Demi. Tearing up, I lock my phone tucking it into my pocket and continue walking around.

After wandering for about an hour I run into someone and they end up spilling water all over me.

"Hey I'm so sorry." I say. "Wait Yasmin?" I exclaim.

"How the fuck do you know me? Bruh, you a stalker?" She hisses.

"I'm Paige, your best friend..." I begin.

"Nah I don't remember you. Um.. bye," she waves and walks away. My best friend doesn't remember me. She just left me standing here about to cry.

I run outside of the arena back to the tour bus and run into the shower. Yes there's a shower on the bus. Anyways, since no one will find me in here I can hide in here.

So my best friend doesn't remember me, my boyfriend cheated on me, what else is going to happen? Demi's going to put me up for adoption! I might as well just kill my self.

Demi's pov-

After my show I walk exhaustedly to my bus. No one has seen Paige all day so I'm assuming she's in here.

"Paige?" I call out. No response. Maybe she's asleep. When I reach the back of the bus Paige isn't laying in my bed. Maybe she's in the bathroom or showering?

Walking to the bathroom I knock and open the door. No one in there. I run to the shower now worried when I open it I see Paige. There's a rope. It's tied to the ceiling. A stool is knocked over. It has a noose. The noose is around her neck. She's dead. Paige is dead.

After standing there for a minute looking at my dead daughter it finally hits me. She killed her self, and I wasn't there to stop her.

"Help!" I screech out. Crying loud sobs. In agony. I don't know what I'm feeling, but it's all my fault. People soon begin to rush in through the bus door. Through my blurry vision I see them taking Paige down and calling 9-1-1. Marissa comes up to me and hugs me, causing me to cry more. My daughter has just tried killed herself. And she succeeded.

I begin to hyperventilate because it's setting into me more the fact that my daughter is dead. I never got to say "I love you" one last time. She just died. Actually, killed her self. No one knows why. Watching everything unfold makes it harder to breath. They're putting Paige on the gurney covering her in the plastic white thing. As it gets harder to breath, I pass out.

Waking up I feel like shit. Remembering the events from last night I limp to the kitchen to grab Tylenol and a glass of water for my pounding headache. That dream, felt so real. It was such a long period of time too. It was all just a dream, I didn't actually adopt Paige. She's still dead though. Why did I drink last night? I need to stop drinking. I'll work that out when I reach home. Speaking of home I have a flight to catch. I really should hop in the shower.

After I get out of the shower I get in the black van with Max that drives is to the airport. I throw on a sweatshirts to hide my cuts. As soon as it's slipped on to me fans run to me, well two girls do. I hug and take pictures with them. Forgetting I look like shit I smile for the picture. Just seeing my lovatics make me feel better. Well, until I remembered about Paige and that horrid dream. I sigh and walk to the plane having Max carry my bags.

On the plane I feel tired and soon drift asleep.

----------------------------------------------

An: so if you don't understand I used some of the stuff in the italics from chapter 4. Where Demi drinks her feelings away cause she thinks Paige dies. Well when she falls asleep she actually wakes up from having a dream. The dream of adopting Paige. So therefore she never adopted Paige and it was all just a dream. And maybe Paige really did die in the beginning. But from where in chapter four where it says "when I wake up.." To chapter 30 where it says "I pass out.." It was just a crazy dream Demi had. If you have questions feel free to ask me in the comments. By the way there will be a sequel soon MWAHAHA. I lied. I'll keep y'all update about it!:) well hope you enjoyed the book and hope you aren't mad about Paige committing.