Dont leave me chapter 8.

EDITED
Demi's pov-

There is no way I'm letting Paige leave me again. I need to get on the fastest plane to Chicago. I need to make sure she's okay. I hop into my car and speed to L.A.X. airport as fast as I can.

I arrive to L.A.X. meeting my bodyguard, Max there. After security and luggage weighing I discuss what will happen with Max.

"Ok, once the flight that comes from Chicago arrives we can board it as soon as everyone is off. We're taking the plane privately so we won't have to wait for anyone else. Which means we will get there faster." I explain to his stern looking face. He nods making phone calls to who knows.

Paige's pov-

"The plane will be landing please put on your seat belts," the flight attendant states. I do as I'm told, buckling my seat belt and tossing a piece of gum in my mouth making sure my ears won't pop.

I left a note at home basically saying that I left for good, and if she reports me missing I will kill myself. Harsh I know, but I don't want her to find me, and drag me back to hell. Once we land the flight attendant helps me with my heavy luggage, and waits with me making sure everyone else is out first.

Demi's pov-

"Chicago flight to L.A has landed," someone's voice says over an intercom. Don't worry Paige I'm coming. Just please stay strong. I think to myself In my head for some reason thinking she'll hear it.

Everyone comes off and before we board we're stopped, "Hold on ma'am we have one more person coming," a lady states. She probably works here. A flight attendant and a young girl, seems to be a teen comes out of the plane. The girl has blonde hair covering her face, she seems pretty short too. From the parts of skin I can see she's pretty pale and looks like a sickly weight. Poor girl. The flight attendant drops the girls luggage, and tells us to wait for her to clean up the scraps. I watch the fragile teen take a seat after dragging her suitcase that looks like it weighs a ton. I turn away preparing to board but my phone rings, and the ID contact it's Paige. I answer the phone quickly to see the sticks and bones teen talking into her phone as soon as I hear Paige's voice.

"Hey Dems," the voice I've been dying to here says.

"Oh my gosh are you ok? " I exclaim into the phone.

"Yes I'm fine calm down," Paige giggles. I hear another giggle come from the teen in the seats.

"Um look around," I command.

"Why?" She asks confusion lingering in her voice. The teen in the seats looks around. Well look who flew to L.A. Since this little shit scared me lets play a trick on her.

"Well Demi, I'm at L.A.X. airport,and I flew out to see you can you maybe pick me up? I know it's late but I don't trust anyone but you right now," she questions me with hope.

I smirk. "Honey I can't, I'm in an emergency meeting right now, and it's actually about you. Problem is sweetie I can't communicate with you anymore. I love you but I'm sorry it's management rules. Well Bye," I say hanging up on her.

I look to Paige sitting down. Her mouth open from the conversation we just had. I let her stay like that while I cancel my flight, and send Max to the car to wait for us. Anyways back to Paige.

She buries her head into her hands shaking uncontrollably, obviously crying. She grabs her phone typing, while muttering "I can't afford a ticket home, Demi hates me, everyone hates me," I see the tear drops fall from her face.

Maybe I went too far.

I creep up behind Paige. Knowing her she could do anything, and that I should stop it before it's goes further. "Boo," I scream into her ear making her jump and looking around and then at me in fear. I let out a rumble of giggles. She lets me finish my laughter and pouts at me.

"Sorry kiddo," I say in a baby voice. She just smiles and throws her little arms around my neck. Speaking of little I should help her.

We're in the car now and Paige is half asleep. "I wanna help," I blurt out looking down at the sleepy child on my lap. She nods tiredly and turns over falling asleep instantly.

Max carries Paige to the extra bedroom while I grab her luggage. Damn what'd she pack? I throw her stuff into her room and confiscate anything harmful. I tuck my soon to be little girl in to bed. Yes I know she isn't little but she'll be my little girl forever now. Can't believe I'm getting custody of this beauty.

----------------------------------------------

An: yay happy chapter. Going to be like that for the next chapters so update probably tomorrow if I have time. Thoughts? Yes no whatever peace out Girl Scout.