sunflower | russia

|

- russia x reader -

Roses are red, violets are red, everything is red, communism-

* ☆ *

You sighed as you stand alone in the flower shop you worked at. Business has been slow today and your boss decided to let you run the shop alone. You looked at the watering chart, checking to see which plants were due for a watering. You picked up the silver watering can and started watering the roses and tulips. While your back was turned the door jingled letting you know someone walked in.

"Welcome to Garden Paradise." You said cheerfully as you turning around. You looked up at the tall man standing before you. His hair was beige or ash blonde you weren't sure which it was. You did know that he had a handsome face. He looked at you with no emotions in his eyes.

"You sell sunflowers?" he asked you. His voice came out much softer then you thought it would.

You simply nodded while staring in his eyes. Their color was different then any other blue eyes you seen in your life. His seems to have a hint of purple in them.

"Yes sir we do. We just got them in yesterday. Is there any size you would like?" you asked placing down the watering can you were using just a moment ago. You walked towards the back room.

"No, just make it a bouquet."

You nodded walking out of the front of the store. 'Dummy, you were staring at him and his here getting a bouquet of flowers,' you thought to yourself as you fixed up the order. You did your best on the bouquet picking the best of the sunflowers. You looked at the different color ribbons used to tie flowers. The purple ribbon seemed to call out to you. It matched your customer's eyes.

You ran your fingers through your hair. You walked back into the front room. The man was standing in the same spot waiting.

"Here you are." you said as he walked up to counter.

"Very nice." he said after paying for the flowers looking at them.

You smirked you were proud of the great compliments you often got from customers. You placed your hands on your hips with a smile.

"I aim to please." You winked at the man.

His bluish purple eyes looked at you surprised by how outgoing you are. You played with your hair as he headed for the shop's door. You notice who broad his shoulders were and how strong they seemed.

"I hope you come back, Sir!" you yelled as he walked out the door. He simply nodded not saying anything back. You really did wish that he would come back. You wanted to see him again for some strange reason.

"(Y/N)!" you heard a familiar voice call your name as the door of the shop opened. Your best friend Alfred and his brother Matthew walked into the shop.

"Hi guys." you said putting down the magazine you were reading again for what seemed liked the hundredth time. You smiled as Alfred gave you a high five. He was much more outgoing then his younger brother. Matthew stood on side of his brother simply smiling like he always did.