•Chapter 39•

*LAX airport*

I have finally arrived back in L.A! I can't believe it, I finally get to see Joey after like 5 months.

Shawn has left to Canada with his family because he wants to see them and I'm back in L.A.

As I begin to walk out to my Uber, I hear screaming and the best thing I know I'm surrounded by fans.

"Hey guys! I will gladly take a few pictures, I need to get home it is urgent, my Uber is waiting for me. If y'all could line up so we can get pictures that would be great." I tell everyone.

Everyone lines up and I take pictures with lots of fans.

How did thy even know I was here?

I really need to get myself a bodyguard.

"Okay guys thank you for stopping by, I have to go now." I tell them.

I try to walk away but they follow me and I begin to get nervous.

Next thing I know though, some security guards come and tell them to back up and I thank them.

I get to my Uber and the person drives me to my house.

I give them the money get my things and begin to walk to the door step.

I hear someone ok'ing to the door and they open it.

There standing are my mom and Carlos.

They look shocked.

"Surprise!" I say as I put my bags down.

They hug me and I hug them back.

"Sweetheart! You don't tell ya you were coming home! We could have prepared something special!" My mom says.

"It is okay, I wanted it to be a surprise, I have 1 whole week off so here I am, I missed being home so much, it feels good to be back." I tell them as I walk in and put my luggage next to the couch.

"Well what had happened while I was gone?" I ask them.

"We have everything ready for the wedding, we just need you to pick out your dress." My Dad (Carlos) says.

"How exciting! When is it?" I ask them.

"In 4 months, a week right after you get off from your." They told me.

"Yay! I'm so happy!" I tell them hugging them.

"I'm going up to my room to change, I'm surprising Joey, I'll come back for dinner." I tell them as I go up to my room.

I get in the shower and do everything I need to do and hop back out and change in a cute outfit.

I do my makeup and hair next.

After I finish, I say bye to my parents and head it to Joey's house.

I walk until I reach his house and I nervously go up to front door steps.

I ring the door bell and I hear movement inside the house.

I hear the door being unlocked and then the door opens.

Joey stands there shocked and then he picks me up and spins me around.

I laugh.

"You are here! Babe!" He says as he puts me back down.

Im about to say something but he kisses me.

It's a sweet, soft kiss that I've been waiting for for ages.

He grabs my waist and brings me even closer to him if that is even possible.

We break apart and he doesn't let me go.

He hugs me by my waist and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me talk now, I missed you so much too, and I brought you some stuff from tour." I tell him as I hand him a bag.

He lets me go and we walk inside his house.

"You didn't have to, i just wanted you here with me." He said as he grabs my hand and leads me to his room.

"Where are Soph and your mom?" I ask him.

"They left a while ago, they will be pleased to see you." He says as he sits down on his bed and I sit next to him.

He begins to open the bag with the things I bought him but he turns around looks at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I ask him.

"No I can't believe you are here, you look so perfect even more beautiful then the last time I saw you and I thought you couldn't get anymore beautiful you did." He tells me.

I smile at him and give him a soft kiss.

"I love you, now open the bag!" I tell him.

"Okay, and I love you too." He says as he takes out everything I bought for him out the bag.

I bought him a different shirt for each place I went to.

They are all in different languages.

"Thanks Babe, i love these, these are dope." He says and he hugs me and I hug him back.

"You are welcome, hey you know we should take some pictures for Instagram and post them as out reunion pics." I tell him.

"That's a good idea! I can change into one of the shirts you bought me and then we can go to the park or something and take pictures." He tells me.

"Sounds good." i tell him as I lie down on his bed.

Instead of him changing, he lies next to me and he puts his hand under my shirt and he begins to kiss my neck.

"Joey stop, I just got back and you are already horny?" I say laughing.

He stops and laughs.

"I mean I haven't seen you in a while and I missed you I have to right to want you now." He says as he now begins to kiss my lips.

No joke i wasn't complaining I missed him to and wanted him too.

I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Somehow both our shirts end up on the floor and we stop.

"Okay, your shirt is off now change." I tell him and he laughs.

I grab my shirt and put it back on, good thing it's not a revealing shirt because I have some hickeys in my stomach and chest.

As soon as he changes we set of to wherever hand in hand.

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while guys! Here is this please vote!❤️