•Chapter 14•

I start the water and make sure it's warm, not to hot or cold.

After I finish the shower I grab the towel Joey have to me and dry myself off.

I change into the panties and bra.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and see all the hickey's Joey left on my neck I sigh and smile.

I also look at my body, I don't like my body I hate it, I just wish I was skinny like all these other girls but no I have to be fat.

I put on the outfit next.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror I looked decent and I actually liked the outfit so I got out of the bathroom

I put the other clothes in the hamper and then felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You look beautiful" said Joey as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks.." I mumbled.

"Is there something wrong babe?" Joey asked turning me around to look at me.

He grabbed my face and stared into my eyes.

"No, of course not" I said lying.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okayyy, just tell me if you need anything" he told me.

I nodded again.

"I need makeup and a hairdryer and a hair straightener, can I borrow Sophia's stuff?" I asked him.

"Of course, whatever you need to just get it I don't mind" Joey said.

I walk out of his room and go to Sophia's room and do my makeup of course making sure I cover up the hickeys.

Next I blow dry my hair then connect the straightener so I can straighten it (nah curl it😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm so funny🙄😂)

I begin straightening it and soon I finish.

I actually like the way I look, I honestly need to start loving myself more, if I don't love myself I can't love anyone else.

I get out of Soph's room and head back into Joey's.

"Damn babe you look hot as fuck!" Joey exclaims making me giggle.

"Thank you Babe, you don't look so bad yourself" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and getting on my tippy toes so I can kiss him.

His hands wrap around my waist instinctively and he brings me closer to him.

We break apart catching our breath.

"Babe, I want to tell my fans about us." Joey said suddenly.

"I mean if you want, whatever make you happy Joey, I'm happy if you are and I mean they deserve to know" I tell him

"Thanks babe, you're the best, I love you" Joey said smiling and then kissing me.