•Chapter 36•

*The day for tour*

The day has finally come for Shawn and I's first performance of this tour in Amsterdam.

We landed two days ago and now today we get to perform tonight.

We only have a few hours until the show should start so I begin to get ready.

I put on some ripped jeans, a lift blue crop top and my converse high tops.

I don't bother doing my makeup or hair because Shawn already told me that they would do it for me over there.

As soon as I finish getting ready, I get out of my room on the tour bus and go to the front to see Shawn wearing a white shirt and black jeans with black shoes playing his guitar.

He's literally eye candy what the heck.

I don't notice I'm staring until Shawn says smirking,"enjoying the view?"

I feel my whole face heat up and I nervously laugh.

"Haha sorry." I tell him.

He stands up from his seat and goes to where I am.

He stands so close to me that I can smell his cologne.

He smells amazing by the way.

He's so y'all too that I have to look up at him.

"You look great." He says and for a moment I feel like he's leaning down to kiss me but then backs away and goes back to playing his guitar.

What was that?

*******************

Shawn and I rehearse until the show starts, I don't even got to do a lot but sing the song we both made, Shawn said I could sing covers if I wanted to so I said yes so I could have a bigger performance.

Soon they begin to let people in while Shawn and I are backstage finishing up preparing.

The hair and makeup people curled my hair and did my makeup better then I have ever done.

It was absolutely perfect.

I posted a pic in my snap of me and then sent one to Joey.

"Are you ready for this?" Shawn asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say nervously.

We begin to hear screams from the fans and that means the show is about to start.

Shawn runs out and begins singing songs from his album.

Soon enough it's time for me to go up there to sing with me.

He begins the song and then I sing my line, when I say my line I hear screams.

I can't believe this is happening.

I go on stage and wave to fans and they let out an ear splitting scream.

I sit down next to Shawn where he is playing his guitar.

We face each other and he smiles and I smile back.

We continue to sing our song until we finish and when we finish's we hug each other.

He goes off stage and I sing covers from many artists I like.

*****************
After the show is over it is time for meet and greet.

Shawn and I stand there waiting for fans.

" you where amazing." He tells me as he drinks water.

"Thanks it was so surreal." I say as the first fan comes in.

She is smiling from ear to ear and runs up to Shawn to hug him.

She then hugs me tightly.

" I look up to you y/n." She says.

And I can't help but break into a smile.

"Thank you sweetheart, now what pose would you like to do?" I ask her.

"A silly one." she says and Shawn, her and I do something silly and then she leaves.

This continues until there is no one left.

Yeah many of the fans didn't like me, but it was still amazing and for the ones that did like me I am forever thankful for them.

Shawn and I get back on the tour bus exhausted but I smile.

My phone rings and it's Joey FaceTiming me.

I answer.

"Babe! How was your first show?" He asks me with a smile on his face.

"Unbelievable." I say.

"You look very tired." He says.

"I am." I say yawning.

"Go to sleep babe, just call me when you feel up to it, I love you." He says and I agree and then we hang up.

"We are going to head to a hotel to get proper sleep, and to take showers." Shawn tells me.

"Perfect." Is all I say.

I don't realize that I fall asleep until I feel myself in someone's arms.

They lie me down on the bed and tuck me in.

"Goodnight." They say and kiss me on top of my head.

*******************
*Morning*

The next day I wake up in a room and a very comfortable bed.

I sit up and look around and see that I'm here by myself.

Just then, I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say and Shawn comes in looking like a whole freaking snack.

"Hey, your awake, I put you to bed last night because I didn't want to wake you up." He says as he sits on the side of my bed.

"Thank you, I feel great now, I'll just take a quick shower and then we can go to breakfast?" I ask him.

"Okay, my room is across from yours 301." He tells me as he leaves.

I get up and grab clothes from my suitcase that I suppose they brought in last night.

I then go into the shower to do everything I need to do, and once I finish, I blow dry my hair and put in my outfit for the day.

I decide to put on white jeans with my converse high tops and a black off the shoulder drop top.

After I finish that, I go do my makeup and hair.

I straighten my hair and then do a natural look for makeup.

After I finish, I grab things I grab my purse and go over to Shawn's room.

I knock and he opens the door.

"I'm ready to go." I say and we leave to meet Andrew at a nearby restaurant.

As we are walking many fans stop us to take pictures.

After that we finally get to the restaurant and we go inside to eat breakfast.

A/N: thanks for reading! Please vote!!