•Chapter 34•

*Two Days Later*

Well, today is the day I leave for like a year.

Shawn told me that Yesterday, I'm exited but sad at the same time.

I get up from bed to get ready to leave for the airport.

I don't take a shower because I took one before bed knowing I wouldn't t have that much time to get ready.

I put some jeans on and a Adidas crew neck along with my adidas shoes.

After that I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and then do my makeup.

After I finish I brush my teeth and do everything else I need to do.

I double check that I have everything, when I am done checking that I do have everything, I bring my luggage downstairs where my parents are waiting for me.

"Ready sweetheart?" Carlos asks me as he takes my suitcases them and goes to put then in the car.

"Yeah, i thought Joey would come with me to the airport though, to say goodbye." I say looking at the ground.

"I am here." His voice says.

I look up and there he is standing at the door.

A smile spreads over my face and I jump into his arms and kiss him.

"Joey, I'm so glad you are coming to drop me off." I say.

He lets me down and looks down at me because I'm short.

"I would never let you leave without saying goodbye." He said.

And I hug him again.

"Let's not make it a goodbye, that's too sad, let's say see you soon." I tell him as we get in the back of the car.

"Good plan." He says and I smile.

He sits down next to me his arms wrapped around me and me snuggled next to him.

We had to take advantage of this small time we had left together.

We soon arrive at the airport and I feel sad.
I don't want to leave Joey and my family for such a long time.

We get out the car and my dad gets my luggage.

Joey trues to help him but he tells Joey to spend this time with me wisely.

We walk in and we go to Starbucks since none of us had any breakfast.

I eat my blueberry muffin and drink my Caramel Frappe.

Joey constantly keeps looking at me so I just say, "do I have something on my face?"

"No, today is just the last day until a while that I will see you, and you look gorgeous." He says making me blush.

I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"We can call and FaceTime every day don't worry." I tell him.

Soon my flight is going to get called so we all sit down until they call me.

When they finally call me I stand up along with my family and Joey, and they walk with me.

When we finally get to my line, I turn back to look at all of them.

I first hug my parents.

"I love you guys so much, thank you for letting me do this." I tell them.

My mom begins crying, and hold back my tears.

Next is Joey.

"Joey, I love you so much, don't ever forget that, please take care, I'll text you, call you, and FaceTime you everyday when I can." I say giving him a hug.

He grabs my face and kisses me passionately and I kiss back.

When we break apart I can see his sadness in his eyes and I begin crying.

They call my flight again, and if I don't leave, thy will leave without me.

"See you soon Joey." I tell him giving him one last kiss and hug.

I begin walking to the plane and I don't look back.

If I look back, I will go back and not do this, I have to do this.

When I'm finally inside the airplane in first class, I sigh.

I'm really doing this, I'm really living this life.

Soon we take off and I post it in my Snapchat.

I begin getting tired so I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*in Canada*

The plane begins shaking and I instantly wake up, at first I thought we were going to crash or something, but no it was just me being paranoid.

We were landing! We arrived in Canada.

I look excitedly out the window and admire and take in all the beauty of Canada.

Soon I got off first since I am in first class and I walk fast into the airport because it's very cold.

Shawn had told me he would have someone pick me up considering the fact that paparazzi and fans would come after him if he came to pick me up.

I decide to call him and when I am about to, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and right there is Andrew.

"Andrew! Hi!" I say as I give him a hug.

He takes my luggage and we walk to the car.

"How was the flight?" He asked me as he sat in the front drivers seat and I sat in the front passenger seat.

"Pretty good, I slept through the whole ride." I tell him.

"Well then, you must be starving." He said.

"Yeah kind of." I say looking out the window.

"Don't worry, I'm taking you to Shawn's house, he'll make you something to eat, and you will be staying there until we leave." He tells me.

"Couldn't I just stay in a hotel? I don't want to bother him." I tell Andrew.

"Oh no, he himself requested you stay with him, he said he doesn't want you staying at a hotel when you don't know Canada, he probably wants to give you a tour." He told me.

"Oh okay makes sense, I still can't believe I'm here." I whisper.

We soon arrive at a really nice condo house and it's actually pretty big, I bet this is Shawn's house.

Andrew gets my luggage and I step out the car.

We go to the front door and ring the door bell.

The door opens and there stands a smiling Shawn.

"Hello Y/N welcome to Canada, and welcome to my home." He said as he let me in.

A/N please vote! Thanks for reading! Also I'm on spring break so I'll try to update more!!