•Chapter 23•

*Camerons POV*

Y/n falls asleep crying and I can't help but cry too.

She's like my sister.

She's going through too much.

He parents arrive and I greet them at the door and I tell them what happened.

Y/n mom begins crying and Carlos hugs her.

"How could this happen?" Her mom asked.

"She got overwhelmed when she saw the news about Joey." I whisper.

"What news?" Asked Carlos.

"He cheated on her." I say afraid of what might happen.

"Son of a bitch, this is all his fault. He should take responsibility for what he has done." Carlos began yelling.

Y/n mom quiets him down so he doesn't wake her up.

"Does he even know about this?" Y/n mom asked.

"Well, I doubt it no one has told him, he's on tour." I tell them.

Carlos sighs.

I decide to text Joey telling him he needs to get here as soon as possible, I don't tell him anything else for he needs to be here to find out himself.

*2 days later* *Y/n POV*

I've been out to doctor for a while and my parents are with me even though they needed to be on that business trip.

Cam has come around to check on me and I am forever thankful that he is here.

Joey hasn't checked on me or hasn't said anything me yet even after me seeing those news about him.

I'm waiting for him to get here so I can confront him and break up with him even though it's going to hurt me.

I've been keeping a low profile on my social media also.

*Joey's POV*

I'm flying back to L.A and am arriving today.

I haven't texted Y/n because I lost my phone and I have no clue what going on.

*joey in L.A*

I have finally landed and my mom has come to pick me up along with Sophia.

Sophia is acting weird and is acting like she is happy I'm here but she really isn't.

I don't ask her anything about it though.

When we get home I shower and change into some clothes and decide to go visit Y/n.

I head out and when I get to her house I knock.

I hear the door click open and I see Y/n there with a shocked expression on her face.

I smile and go in for a hug but she pushes me back and slaps me and then closes then slams the door shut on my face.

I stand there confused and trying to process what happened.

*Y/n POV*

I slap Joey and slam the door shut I run to my room and cry.

How can he just show up like that?

Acting like nothing happened?

"Y/n! What did I do? Please talk to me!"I hear Joey shout down below from my window.

I roll my eyes at that.

How can he not know what he did?

Later his shouting stops and I think he has gone back home so I look down my window and see he's down there sitting down probably waiting for me to come outside.

Bitch I'm not going outside even if my life depended on it.

My parents will be home soon anyways and they will kick him out for sure, especially Carlos.

Sure enough about 20 minutes later I heard my parents pull up in the drive way and the next minute I heard yelling.

I looked out my window and I saw Joey I guess trying to give a reasonable explanation on why he was outside my window.

Carlos was yelling at him and my mom was holding him back in case Carlos decided to go towards joey.

Finally it seemed that Joey gave up and decided to leave and my parents were coming in the house.

"Sweetie! We are home, come down please!" My mom yelled.

I went down the stairs and saw them with grim faces.

"Let's take a seat, we have to talk about Joey." Carlos said.

I sat down and waited for them to begin talking.

"We saw him outside and he said he has no clue why you are acting this way and doesn't know what he did." said my mom with a confused tone in her voice.

"That's impossible for him to not know!" I yelled.

Carlos nodded.

"We think you still need to talk to him though, we are not him and don't know his side of the story so you need to talk with him." My mom continued.

I sighed.

"Oh alright, I will go tomorrow morning." I tell them.

"Great, now also honey you need to move on, I know you losing the baby was not the best experience but you can't stay in the house all the time and crying." My mom told me.

"I know but I just can't." I told them.

We finished talking and we had dinner and then I went up to my room and lied down.

Suddenly my phone went off and it was a message from Sophia

Joey is back, he said you didn't want to talk to him and I haven't told him anything, but you might want to hear his side of the story, because from what I know he lost his phone when he was on tour.

I reread the text 3 times and sat there in shock.

So that's why he hasn't answered my text but he would have found some way to contact and it's not possible that he didn't see what was going on, it does not make any sense.

I put my phone away and lay there staring up and the ceiling.

Not being able to sleep I think of something else, but I can't seem to.

Finally I begin to fall asleep.

I fall asleep to the thought that I will find out the truth tomorrow after all this time and for what I have been waiting for.

A/N: thank you for reading! I will try to update soon!😘 please vote loves!❤️