•Chapter 38•

*Y/N POV*

As I cry into my pillow I hear my phone ring.

I life me head up off the pillow and see that it is Joey FaceTiming me.

I look like a mess but you know what I'm going to be loyal to Joey and tell him everything.

I answer and as fast as his smile appears it goes away.

"Babe? Why are you crying?" He asks me concerned.

"Joey I'm so sorry, you don't have to forgive me, break up with me even, but I'm telling you now before you find out from someone else." I tell him crying.

"Go ahead babe, I'm listening." He says calmly.

"Shawn kissed me, and I kissed back, but I stopped soon enough to realize what I did, I'm sorry." I tell him.

He doesn't say anything for a bit and I feel like he's mad but instead he says, "I forgive you babe, that's how I felt too when that happened with that girl, I think it's because we haven't had any physical contact we were used to having me and you and you miss me." He said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess that's it, you don't know how better I feel knowing you are not mad at me." I tell him.

And he smiles his sweet cute smile like always.

*******************

Joey and I keep talking and he tells me about everything that is happening back home.

Soon enough either of us has to go like always and we stop talking and we hang up.

I lay there in my bed doing nothing when I stand up and decide to talk to Shawn, we need to talk it off.

I go to the front of the tour bus and find Shawn sitting there.

He instantly looks up and quickly stand up.

He begins to say something but I stop him.

"Look Shawn, i talked with Joey, we are good, just please don't do it again, and I forgive you, you are like an older brother to me, plus we need this to work out for the tour, we can't be all awkward." I tell him.

"That's a relief, and yeah sorry I don't know what got into me you are like a little sister to me even though I already have one." He says.

And I smile at that.

******************
*the show that night*

Tonight's show is in Paris,France!

I always wanted to come here, but with my family of course.

It looks even better in person to be honest then from the pictures my mom showed me for when she came on her business trip.

I take millions of pictures and I know Joey has already came here but I send some to him.

The photographer that is touring with us takes pictures of Shawn and I around Paris, and I post one of my favorites on Instagram.

In almost no time I get millions of likes.

I haven't even realized, but I've gotten way more followers.

I think it's all because of the tour that I'm becoming more popular, but honestly, I don't like it, they don't have to treat me differently I'm still myself.

Many people say I deserve it others think I'm using Shawn for fame but really I'm not I wish they could understand and they could see from my point of view, at first it is great but then it all gets overwhelming.

I turn off my phone to resist myself from further distractions and go to my room backstage so i can het my hair and makeup done also get my outfit picked out.

I first sit down for them to do my makeup.

The makeup artists make my makeup that matches my outfit which is a blush pink glitter skirt with a white shirt with ankle boots.

Yeah the outfit sounds ugly but if you could see it, it would be perfect.

I go out of my dressing room or whatever and go behind stage to where Shawn is.

Shawn and I are like brother and sister.

He likes to call me little sister and I call him big brother.

"Hey little sis, ready for this? Then we have some days off!" He tells me.

"Yes definitely big bro! Im so excited!" I tell him and then I give him a hug and he hugs me back.

Soon the show starts.

I begin by doing some covers of some songs then Shawn comes out and does his performance and then it's time for me to come out to perform Like To Be You with him.

We do our thing and after the singing, we do Q&A.

Shawn and I both sit down next to each other as we see all the fans file in and sit.

When everyone is inside, everyone gets quiet and look at Shawn and I.

"Okay so raise your hand and we will try to call and answer as many of your questions." Shawn says.

I see like 1000000 hands fly up and Shawn picks a girl in the front row.

"This is for both of y'all, would y'all date each other?" She asks.

Shawn and I look at each other.

"Well actually, i have a boyfriend I don't know if Yam knew that because I don't know if everyone follows me but I post often about him, Shawn is like my brother and I'm 14 going on to 15 so no." I say and then Shawn begins to talk.

"Yeah we would never date, she has a boyfriend and is happy and personally I'm not looking to be in a relationship also she is like my other little sister, he and Aliyah are seriously the same age so I couldn't imagine dating someone that is my sisters age, no offense because I'm sure there are many amazing girls out there that are the same age as Aliyah, and I would date." Shawn says.

We finish the Q&A and then we do m&g, which is so fun because I love meeting my supporters.

We head to our hotel after everything and take a shower and FaceTime Joey.

I'm going to visit him in 3 days because we get to have a week off for my birthday.

I haven't told Joey anything because I want it to be surprise.

Soon I go to sleep because I'm tired and I wish those 3 days would get here faster.

A/N: i guess that was good? Anyways make sure to follow me, comment and vote! Also thank you so much for 9k views! Also if you read and follow me don't unfollow me because then I don't really have a purpose for writing if I don't have followers! Lots of love babes! PMs always open for anything!❤️