•Chapter 26•

Joey and I walk around the mall for a while and then we decide to eat something.

We stop at Chick-fil-A and I go sit down with all the bags while Joey goes and orders our food.

Soon he comes back and sits down across from me waiting for our food.

He takes my hand in his and we intertwine our fingers together.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

Soon our food comes and we begin eating.

Joey says something funny and I laugh.

"You're so cute." Joey said after he finished his food.

I blush.

"Thank you." I say.

After I finish my food, we walk around the mall some more for a little while.

My phone begins ringing and I answer it.

"Hello?"I ask.

"Sweetie! I'm coming to pick you up, we have somewhere to go." My mom said.

"Oh okay, let me know when you get here." I tell her and then I hang up.

"My mom is coming to pick me up, well I guess I got to go." I said to Joey.

"Hey, it's okay, we can hang out again, I'm just glad I have you again and that you are mine." Joey said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him.

Soon my mom tells me she is here and I say bye to Joey and I go to my mom's car.

I put all the bags in the trunk and get in the front seat next to my mom.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"To go look for wedding dresses remember?" She asked me.

"Oh sorry I totally forgot about that since I was with...." I say not finishing my sentence.

"Since you were with who?" My mom asked.

"Uh no one." I say.

"Y/n don't lie to me! I know you were with Joey, am I or am I not right?" She said.

"Fine! You are right, but how'd you know?" I ask her.

"You haven't smiled like that in weeks, and you only smile like that when you are around or with Joey. Can't lie to me." She said.

I smile at her because she is right.

"Yeah, I bumped into Joey and we began talking and we got back together, I missed him so much." I tell her.

"Well sweetie, if he makes you happy then be with him, I told you I would support you through everything, Carlos on the other hand though, you will have to try to convince him." My mom told me.

"I understand that, and I know all Carlos is trying to do I protect me, which I'm fine with he's the closest to a father figure I will ever have and I love it but I don't want him to be way too over protective." I tell her.

Soon we arrive at the first dress shop and we go inside and my mom tries on some dresses.

*2 hous later*

We have gone to like 5 different dress shops and none of them have a perfect dress.

"I think it's time we call it a day mom, we can try another day, these are just the dress shops in town we can go to an out of town shop another day." I tell her.

"Your right, let's go." She says and we head home.

*home*

My mom and I arrive around 7 and since it was getting close to dinner we stopped by and bought some food.

We go inside the house and find Carlos on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Carlos!" I say and he stand up.

He gives me a hug and I hug him back.

"Where have you two been? I was getting worried." He said releasing me from the hug and going to my mom to kiss her.

"We were dress shopping." My mom told him.

He smiled.

I would have to tell him a little more later about me and Joey being together again.

We sat down for dinner and my parents sat there chatting about things while I just sat there thinking about how to tell Carlos.

Finally I just decided to speak up.

"Carlos I have something important to tell you." I say putting my fork down.

He looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"It's nothing to worry about I promise, it's just that Joey's and I got back together." I say.

"What! You got back with him? But why?" He said.

"Because I still love him, and he loves me and we want to try again, it's just different with and without him." I explain to him.

"Okay, then as long as you are happy but if y'all are going to have sex please use protection next time, I don't want you going through another situation like this again." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Carlos! I'm not going to have sex with Joey I think I know better now, I didn't even think it was possible to get pregnant so easily but I found out the hard way, but anyways thank you for letting me be with him, you will not regret it." I tell him and I continue eating.

Soon by the time dinner time is over, I get tired so I decide to call it a day and go up to bed.

I get out of my day clothes and put on some night clothes.

I put on a oversized shirt with no bra on and that covers my panties.

I take off all my makeup then wash my face and brush me teeth.

I begin getting ready for bed when I here something hit my window.

I decide it's nothing but then I hear it again.

I open the window and look down and Joey is standing there in sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I smile, and send down the emergency ladder I had.

He climbs up and I wait for him to come into my room.

When he finally gets in he smiles and grabs me and kisses me.

His arms go around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

We break apart and I ask him, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, plus I couldn't sleep." He said.

I smile at his cuteness.

"Come on then, let's lie down." I tell him and get into my bed.

He lies down next to me where we are facing each other and he has his arms wrapped around me.

He kisses me again and says, "I love you."

I smile and say, "I love you too."

Then soon I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N: thanks for reading! Please vote!😘