•Chapter 31•

I wake up the next morning with Joey's arm wrapped around my waist and then I turn to face him.

He begins to open his eyes and then smiles when he sees me.

He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"Good morning babe." He said and I smiled at him.

"I'm going to take a shower babe." I tell him as I stand up wrapping a bed sheet around me.

I drop the bed sheets once I get in the bathroom and start the water.

I get in when it's warm enough and do everything I have to do.

After I finish I grab a fluffy white towel and wrap it around me.

I go back into my room to grab undergarments and clothes.

I go back into the bathroom and change then come back out finding Joey still in my bed.

"I'll go take a shower too since you have some of my clothes here." He said standing up with the white sheets wrapped around his waist.

I rip off the sheets from my bed and put them to wash.

Then I go back upstairs and sit at my vanity so I can do my hair and makeup.

When I begin to blow dry my hair, I get a message.

Shawn: hey, ready to get back to work?

Me: yes of course! But how about at 10? With my boyfriend right now.

Shawn: oh right, of course, see you then I'll pick you up.

Me: sounds good

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By the time I send that message Joey come out the bathroom in his new clothes.

"I'm going to the studio at 10 babe." I tell him beginning to blow dry my hair.

"I was hoping we could hang out today, but I understand this is work and your opportunity." He said sitting down on my bed.

I turn around in my chair and look at him.

"Joey, we can still hang out, here how about this, I can go over to your house after the studio and we can hang out for the rest of the day?" I ask him hopefully.

He smiles and says, "Okay perfect, I just honestly need more time with you." He said.

After I finished drying my hair I straighten it and then I do my makeup.

By the time I finish it is 8, Joey and I woke up at 7.

Joey and I go downstairs to eat some breakfast and then watch Netflix.

By the time it is 9:30, Joey has to leave because I'm going to the studio.

I kiss him goodbye and then sit down and wait for Shawn to arrive and pick me up.

Soon enough I hear a knock at my door and I open it to reveal a happy smiling Shawn.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked me bringing me in for a hug.

"Yes." I said hugging him back and then we walk to his Jeep and we get in.

He begins driving to the studio.

"How are you today?" He asked me.

"Great, how about you?" I ask him.

"Pretty good." He says.

And then there is silence.

"How does your boyfriend feel about this?" Shawn asked me.

"Meaning what?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Meaning as in, hanging out with me." He said.

I was confused we get nothing going on, it's not hanging out, it's working.

"Oh, I mean he knows it's just us working, he's not worried and neither am I because I know that's what it is too." I add.

Shawn kind of furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Right, it's just work, it's good you guys have trust in each other." He said.

"Yeah, we love each other that much, nothing can break us again." I say.

"Again?" Shawn ask curiously.

"Oh yeah, we just got back together." I tell him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"If you want to tell me you can, if you don't that's fine." He added quickly.

"Well, this is going to sound stupid and weird, but I was pregnant." I begin.

Shawn looks surprised and I continue.

"I saw this post on Instagram of him kissing this girl and before that he would not check up on me or anything because he was on tour with his friends. So the thing is when I saw that picture, I couldn't take it and then the next thing you know I see blood and thank God Cameron was there-." I say.

"Woah, Cameron Dallas?" Shawn asked.

"Yes him, and Well, he took me to the hospital and then I found out I had a miscarriage. So that happened and then Cameron tried to contact Joey- my boyfriend- and Well turns out Joey lost his phone. So when he can back he told me the story and everything but I broke up with him and told him about the baby. And now we are back together." I say finishing my story.

"That's a lot you went through, you're only 14 you shouldn't have sexual relationships." He said.

"I know but it jut kind of happened and didn't YOU have sex at 16?" I ask him.

"Well yes, but that's not the point, the thing is things are way harder for girls when having relationships like that. Guys have it easy they just do it and tell but I don't obviously but meaning guys with no common sense, so be careful." He said in a worried tone.

"Okay Shawn I understand stop acting like you're my older brother." I say.

He laughs.

"Well then, I'm going to keep acting like that if it means protecting you." He said.

I begin to squirm in my seat since he didn't know I had sex with Joey last night.

"Yeah, right, you can do that." I said.

"You has sex with him didn't you, last night?" He asked me.

"Well, Yes, But I think he used protection I'm not sure but I think so." I said.

"Well I really hope he did." Shawn said.

We finally arrived at the studio and we got out his Jeep dropping the conversation about sex.

Once we got in the studio we were greeted by Andrew and got right to work.

A/N: thanks for reading! Please vote!😘