•Chapter 22•

*1 week later*

My mom and I have decided to move into L.A with Carlos as for the wedding will be after I have my baby.

I decided to not know the gender until he/she is born.

I have names in mind though, if it's a girl I'll call her Alaïa and if it's a boy I'll call him Kaïden.

Joey helped me with the names, and thought they were perfect.

I am on my way to Joey's house with my mom to stay there and my mom will stay at Carlos house since we are now moving.

Carlos and my mom insisted on me being with them but I wanted to be with Joey.

I soon get there and my mom drops me off.

I get my suitcase with clothes and everything I need and say bye to my mom and I go to Joey's front door and knock.

Joey opens the door smiling and he takes my suitcase.

I kiss him and he kisses me back.

We both go in and Mama Birlem and Soph greet me with a hug.

"How great to see you sweetie, how's the baby?" She asked me.

"Great! Growing and growing." I tell her

*5 months later*

So I am officially 6 months pregnant!

I can't believe it, it keeps getting closer and closer for the baby to come.

Carlos has met Joey and he loves him except from the fact that Joey got me pregnant but other than that he loves him.

Joey and I have told his fans about me being pregnant and the reactions were what I expected.

Hate and support, but at least we let them know.

My fans completely supported me after telling them and some of Joey's fans are crazy over the fact that there is a Birlem baby on the way.

My closest friends know that I'm pregnant and they have stayed with me through the whole thing, they can't believe the fact that I went from being Joey's fan to his girlfriend and about to have a baby.

That's just life though, it moves fast.

Joey right now is on tour for a month an I honestly miss him so much.

I don't know what I've been thinking recently but I feel like he is going to leave me for some other girl he meets.

I know I shouldn't be thinking that, but any girl is better than me.

I'm 14 and he's 16, he does not want to be stuck and tied down to a 14 year old girl that is expecting a baby of his.

He's only been gone for a week, and he hasn't even checked up on me.

I'm starting to get paranoid about this.

To get my mind off things I decide to go on Instagram.

I refresh my feed and begin scrolling slowly.

Just then I spot something.