•Chapter 12•

As the movie began Joey turned on his side and looked at me.

I turned around and looked at him also.

"Stopping staring so much Joey..." I said covering my face.

"I can't help it your so beautiful" he said taking my hands off my face.

I blushed.

He looked at me then at my lips and closed the gap in between us and kissed me.

He grabbed me by my waist and he went on top of me hovering over me as we kissed.

I began playing with his hair.

Before we could get any further my phone rang.

We both split apart.

"Ugh, don't answer it" Joey said annoyed and pouting.

I laughed at his cuteness and kissed him.

"I have to it's my mom" I told him.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Sweetie where are you?" My mom asked me.

"I'm at Joey's house watching a movie, sorry do you want to pick me up?" I asked her

"Oh no it's okay, but they called me from work and they said they need me for a trip so I'm going to be gone for a week. I don't want to leave you alone at the house though so maybe you could stay at Joey's house or your other friends house" she told me.

"Oh okay yeah, don't worry about it I'll stay, and be safe please, I love you, call me when you land and everything" I tell her.

"Of course be safe too and don't do anything, I don't want to be a grandma yet! Or use protection!" My mom said laughing.

"MOM!" I said turning red and she hung up.

I put my phone down and Joey looked at me with confusion.

"My mom is leaving for a trip and I need somewhere to stay, I'll probably go stay at one of my friends house" I tell him laying back down.

"No just stay here please, that way I can see you when I wake up and give you all the kisses I want because you are so kissable" he said kissing me.

I laughed.

"Ha funny Joseph, let's watch the movie" I tell him.

"Or we can continue with what we left" he said grabbing my waist.

"Stop it, my mom said she doesn't want to be a grandma" I tell him laughing.

He starts laughing too.

"It's called protection princess" he said kissing my lips and then going down to my neck.

"Joseph!" I say gasping.

"Just playing, let's watch the movie" he said laying down next to me.

"Gosh I didn't know this side of you" I tell him laughing.

"Well now you do cuz you are my girlfriend!" He tells me.

I smile.

Soon the movie is over and we get off the bed.

"That's was such a good movie, and ugh Noah Centineo is flipping hot" I say.

"What about me?" Joey asks looking offended.

"Your just cute" I tell him.

"Just playing Jojo" I tell him as I give him a peck on the lips.

"That's it? You call that a kiss?" He asks.