•Chapter 5•

*Joey's POV*

Finally the event is over!

But wait!

I have to find Y/n!

I obviously can't just let her go like that... she's like my everything!

I need to find her quick!

I run through the crowd of girls and run through it trying to find Y/n.

I don't see her so I go ask my manager

"Hey, have you seen Y/n, you know... the girl that I asked if she could come and do the one on one and stuff?" I asked anxiously.

"Umm, yeah she came and thanked me and then she began walking towards the front doors, she said her mom was coming to pick her up..." he said.

"I need to find her!" I said taking of running.

Lucky me she was just sitting down in a bench neat the door.

I slowed down so it wouldn't like like I was sprinting the whole time trying to find her like a maniac which I was.

"Oh, hey Y/n" I say as I sit next to her.

"Joey! Hey, I'm about to leave" she tells me looking sad.

"But why are you sad? Didn't you have a good time?" I asked.

"Of course I did! It was the best time of my life, but I won't see you again and that breaks my heart" she tells me.

This was my chance.

"It's okay, I will never forget you, and also you said you live in Anaheim... and I live here in L.A so maybe.... we could like hangout sometime? Just the two of us?" I ask her hopefully.

She begins to smile.

"Wait, are you serious? OMG Joey, I love you so much!" She squealed and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

And she loved me??

Oh wait, she meant like thank you or saying that she liked me for being so nice, there is just no way she likes me. Duh!

"It's no problem, and also let me see your phone?" I ask her.

She hands it to me, but it's locked.

"Umm, it has a password" I tell her handing it back to her.

"Oh right I'll just tell you, it's 8/18/18 today's date, for the day we met" she tells me smiling.

I couldn't help it, I smiled to like an idiot that's like the cutest thing ever!

I enter the password and go to her contacts and put my number in and add myself as one of her contacts.

Perfect!

"Here you go" I say handing it back.

"Thanks" she says.

Then we just sit there.

"My mom just texted me, she said she's here" she tells me.

"I'll walk you out?" I ask her.

She smiles and nods.

We begin walking outside when it begins raining.

"Where did your mom park?" I asked her.

"She said over there somewhere" she said pointing to somewhere that was pretty far away from where we were.

"She could gave parked closer" she mumbled as it began pouring and she was shivering from the cold.

I took my hoodie off and handed it to her.

"Here take it, you need it more than I do" I tell her smiling.

"It's okay I'm fine" she said with chattering teeth, she was obviously not fine.

"It's insist come on, you don't want to get sick" I told her.

She finally took it and put it on.

It was pretty big on her, but she looked cute in it.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks Jojo" she said.

I blushed at that.

Thank god for the rain.

We soon got to her mom's car and then we finally had to say goodbye.

"Well, this is it, thanks for everything" she said smiling.

By this time it had already stopped raining.

"Your welcome" I said and smiled.

"Here is your hoodie back" she said handing it back to me.

"You can have it, I don't need it, and also it looks better on you than me" I tell her.

She blushes and mumbles a 'thanks' and then hugs me tight.

I hug back too.

I'm going to miss her.

We break apart and she begins crying.

"Don't cry, a pretty girl like you shouldn't cry you should be happy, and I promise we will meet up soon, but please don't cry" I tell her.

"Thanks Joey, you mean the world to me please take care" she says.

We then have to break apart because she has to go.

I begin walking away and she waves and then gets in the car.

When I get back to the venue, some girls are still here.

Some of them come and ask for pictures and why I'm wet, but I just say that I was outside chilling when it began raining.

I think they believed me idk.

Soon everyone FINALLY left.

I mean not that I didn't enjoy it and that I didn't like the girls, but I missed Y/n already.

"So what's up Joey, when I told you that girl was leaving you took off running, what's going on?" He asked me.

I sighed and began talking.

"I don't know, I like her... she's different from all these girls, and from any other girl at all. It sounds dumb but i think I'm in love with her. I'm in love with my fangirl." I explain to him.

"That's pretty deep, but I can see why, and it's understandable. Just be careful. Come on, and I'm not even going to ask why your wet, I think we have extra clothes over here somewhere." He told me.

I went to change, than we left the venue and I went home.

This was a great day.

*Y/n POV*

When I got inside the car my mom asked me all sorts of questions.

"How was it? Did you have fun? Made any new friends? Did you meet Joey? Is that who that boy was? And who's hoodie is that?" She asked.

"Well, mom first let me say, thank you for this. It was the best day of my life. It was amazing! So many excited things happened and yes it was fun especially since I got to hang out with Joey and he let me in on the one on one even though I had no tickets for that. I made a new friend, her name is Aisley, and she lives here in L.A., and yes mom! I met Joey! He was the boy outside! He's the best! And this hoodie is his because he gave it to me! And gosh, it smells amazing!" I tell her over excitedly.

"I'm so glad honey, I'm so happy you had an amazing time. Now come on show me the pictures." She said.

I showed her all the pictures like she said.

"How cute, y'all would make a cute couple" she said.

"Mom!" I yelled.

But I thought so too.

He's amazing, I already miss him.

We took off towards home and left L.A.

What a day.

A/N: thanks for reading loves!😘 please vote💕