•Chapter 35•

As I enter Shawn's house, I am hit by a deliciously good smell.

"Gosh it smells amazing in here, what is that?" I ask.

"Food of course, I knew you would be hungry, so I made some food." He informs me.

"Wow thanks, I didn't know you could cook Mendes, no wonder you have the MendesArmy going crazy for you." I tell him giggling.

He chuckles and so does Andrew.

"Ahhh, my dear MendesArmy, Yes well the support is great I really love my fans but sometimes they get a little too crazy." He says chuckling and I giggle knowing what he is talking about.

"Right of course don't forget I was/ still am part of the MendesArmy I completely know how these girls and guys feel." I tell him.

"Right then, come and sit down and eat, Andrew you can put her stuff in the guest room." He tells Me and then Andrew.

I sit down at the dinner table and Shawn sets down a plate of food.

It smells and looks amazing.

"Thanks Shawn." I say as I begin to eat.

"Of course, enjoy." He says as he sits across from me and begins eating too.

"So how was your flight here?" He asks me.

"It was good..." I say kinda wishing I hadn't left Joey.

"Are you sure? You look sad about something." He asks me.

"Well it's just I had to leave my family and Joey. He's all upset." I tell him.

"He should be happy for you, you are making big things happen." Shawn tells me and I nod in agreement.

"Well anyways, I was going to tell you that, why can't I just stay at a hotel? I don't want to bother you." I tell him.

"No it's really okay, I'm the one who requested this, and anyways, saves us time for when we leave that way we don't have to drive all the way to pick you up or you won't have to go alone, we can just go together." He informs me.

"Well thanks, and thank you also for i don't know giving me this opportunity to live this life and have this career I wanted." I tell him smiling.

"No problem, you deserve it, you have so much talent to show the world." He tells me as he finishes eating and soon so do I.

*Later*

I settled into the guest room, which to be completely honest was huge.

I stayed in there and decided to FaceTime Joey.

I set my phone down on the side table of the bed and it rings.

It keeps ringing and ringing, he's not picking up.

Finally after the 5th ring, he picks up.

He smiles when he sees me and I smile back.

"Hey babe." I tell him.

"Hey love, I miss you already." He tells me.

"I miss you too." I tell him.

We sit quietly for a bit until Joey breaks the silence.

"How is it over there? Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yeah it's amazing! It's so beautiful." I tell him.

He smiles, "you have to send me pictures."

"Of course, I only seen what I could while is was coming from the airport, I didn't explore yet." I tell him.

"Ohhh okay, where are you at?" He asks me.

"I'm staying at Shawn's house in his guest room." I tell him.

"Why at his house? Why can't you just stay at a hotel?" He asked.

"Because Shawn said it would be easier for when we leave for tour and that way we don't to waste money." I tell him.

"Yeah Sure, I bet he's going to try something on you." Joey says rolling his eyes.

"Joey stop, Shawn isn't like that, he respects that we are together and no it's our job. We are going to be together for the rest of the year, so you need to get used to it." I tell him.

"I'm sorry babe, I just miss you and I don't want guys to be with you except me." He tells me.

"I understand jo, I miss you such much, but anyways just wanted to see how you where doing, I need to go, can I call you later?" I ask him, because Shawn just came into the room.

"Okay babe yeah call me later, I love you." He says smiling showing his cute dimple.

"Love you too." I tell him and then hang up.

I turn to look at Shawn.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your call." He said.

"It's okay, what's up?" I ask him.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to explore." He tells me.

"Of course! I'll just change into something warmer." I tell him and he nods and leaves me to change.

I change into some jeans and into one of Joey's hoodies he didn't know I took.

I put my shoes on and then I grab my phone and go out.

Shawn is waiting for me in the living room.

"I'm ready." I tell him.

"Okay lets go!" He says and grabs his keys.

We get into his Jeep and he begins driving around showing the most incredible places in Canada.

I can't believe my eyes.

I take pictures to send to Joey and my parents.

After a while Shawn finishes giving me the tour.

Also thank God because so many fans where coming up to us and I was starting to get anxiety.

As soon as we are at the safety of Shawn's house, I go into my room and FaceTime Joey again.

He answers almost immediately.

"Hey babe." He says with a smile on his faces and I can't help by smile.

"Hi Joey." I say.

He stares at me for a while then says, "hey.... isn't that my hoodie? The one I've been looking for for like a month?"

I laugh, "sure is, sorry I took it baby, but I like it and it's so comfy." I tell him.

He smiles, "it's okay, because I took one of your scrunchies." He says holding up my baby pink scrunchie.

"Well now we are equal, so anyways, I went in the tour and there was so many incredible things, I'll send you the pictures." I tell him as I begin to take my makeup off.

He stares at me and doesn't say anything and I don't either.

It's just gotten to the point where we can stay on the phone for hours without saying anything but still feel comfortable while doing so.

"You look beautiful." Joey says out of nowhere.

"Thanks Jo, I love you." I tell him smiling.

"I love you too." He says.

We stay in the phone for hours and soon we both fall asleep still on FaceTime.

A/N: thanks for reading! Please vote!! Trying to get to 8k views!!!