•Chapter 37•

When we get back in the tour bus to head for our next stop, I FaceTime Joey for hours.

Shawn keeps looking constantly at me and I want to ask why but I leave it alone, I don't want things to be awkward between us since we are doing this tour thing together.

After like 3 hours Joey has to go so we hang up.

I go into my room and change into some shorts and a tank top.

I come out and instantly Shawn looks at me.

I try to ignore it but he keeps staring at me.

He finally stands up when I sit down and goes to his room.

Well that was weird.

*Shawn's POV*

I can't help it I like Y/N, she's just perfect from the day I saw her.

It's too bad she has a boyfriend.

Yes I know it's wrong because she's younger than me but it's not like I would have sex with her.

She just looks so beautiful either way no matter what she's wearing.

I can't be in the same room with her without wanting to kiss her.

She's so madly in love with her boyfriend though and I don't want to ruin anything for her, I just want her to be happy.

After I finally calmed down I get out of my room and go back to where I was and she's on her phone looking in social media.

"Hey Shawn look at this." She calls me over and I sit next to her.

I sit so close to her I can feel her body heat.

I just want to kiss her so bad.

She shows me something.

"Look at this fan account, hey mad it if you and me, they ship us, haha that's so silly isn't it?" She says laughing.

I laugh too but don't actually mean it.

"Haha yeah, we would never be together, that's so absurd." I say, oh if only she knew what she does to me.

"I'm going to follow them." She says and hits the follow button.

I like that about her, she just follows people because she feels like it, she doesn't care if she is popular or famous, she still talks to everyone and texts them and stays active with her fans.

I get up and get on my own phone and follow that account too.

*******************
*two months into tour*

*Shawn's POV*

These past two months on tour with Y/N have been surreal.

She's just so amazing and she keeps getting better and better.

We have 3 days before the next show so we are on the tour bus alone doing nothing it being bored.

"Why can't we do something fun?" She asks.

"I don't know, for our security I guess." I tell her and she lets out a long heavy sigh.

"Well then I don't care I'm going to go somewhere out here and tweet out the location so I can meet people because I'm bored." She tells me.

Just when I thought she couldn't turn any more surprising she did.

"You can't though, Andrew clearly told us to stay here." I tell her.

"Fine then." She says and slumps back on her chair.

I go sit next to her and she turns to look at me and then I did something stupid.

I kiss her, right there and then on the mouth, I don't know why.

She's taken aback but then she does something that surprises me, she kisses me back.

I grab her small waist and bring her on my lap she keeps kissing me and I keep kissing her too.

This just feels so right after such a long time of wanting to kiss her.

Finally she pushes me off her and I'm surprised.

"What did I just do? Cheat on Joey? I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" She says.

And I feel bad but not bad enough because I enjoyed it and liked it.

"I'm sorry Y/N I don't know what got into me, I've been wanting to do that for moths, I like you a lot." I tell her.

"Shawn it doesn't change the fact that I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him! And I'm way younger then you!" She says.

"I know I'm sorry, I don't want it to be awkward between us because we need to work together." I remind her.

"You're right, but how am I supposed to tell Joey? Umm Joey hey, I cheated on you I kissed Shawn back when he kissed me and I liked it?" She says sarcastically.

"You liked it?" I ask her in disbelief.

"Shawn! That's besides the point right now! Just forget it, nothing happened between us." She says and goes to her room and leaves me there smiling like an idiot.

********************
*Y/N POV*

Shawn comes and sits next to me and I look at him and then the next thing you know, he kisses me!

On the mouth!

At first I'm taken aback and then I do something totally stupid, I kiss him back!

He grabs my waist and sets me in his lap and I keep kissing him and he keeps kissing me too.

I push away from him and stand up.

I can't believe I just did that.

"What did I just do? Cheat on Joey? I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" I say.

"I'm sorry Y/N I don't know what got into me, I've been wanting to do that for moths, I like you a lot." Shawn tells me.

"Shawn it doesn't change the fact that I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him! And I'm way younger then you!" I tell him.

"I know I'm sorry, I don't want it to be awkward between us because we need to work together." He reminds me.

"You're right, but how am I supposed to tell Joey? Umm Joey hey, I cheated on you I kissed Shawn back when he kissed me and I liked it?" I say sarcastically.

"You liked it?" I He asks in disbelief.

"Shawn! That's besides the point right now! Just forget it, nothing happened between us." I tell him and go to my room.

I flip down on my bed and scream into my pillow.

How am I supposed to tell Joey this?

And better question why did I enjoy it so much?

A/N: thank you for reading make sure to vote also so much drama😂