Chapter 26: He's back

Hey fam😊 I want to thank everyone who voted for this story and helped get IHYILY up to #41-loveandhate! Much appreciated<3

For those who wants to see little sneak peeks, chapter updates and more, check out my insta which is linked in my bio😊

Anyway enough chit chat, let's get in to the chapter......

Chapter 26: He's back

R Y D E R

I placed the fourth cigarette between my lips as my mind kept rushing back to seeing Camila, who usually looks all strong but looked almost heartbroken after what I did.

Fuck. Why the hell can't I get that off my head?

I looked down at the main road filled with cars honking at each other and frantic pedestrians from my bedroom balcony.

That's it. I'm calling Blake.

I pulled my phone out, quickly typed in the password and called Blake on messenger. "Dude, some weird bullshit's going on with me."

"Not the first time," Blake replied

"Blake it's serious. I think I..." I hesitated. "I'm guilty for doing that shit to Camila."

The line suddenly went silent. "Dude you still there?"

"Holy shit, bruhhh you feel guilty over a girl?!" Blake said

I sat on the edge of my bed before tossing the cigarette in the bin and sticking another one between my lips. "Dude chill, it's no big deal."

"Yeah right now it isn't," Blake muttered. "Sorry dude, I gotta drive my lil sis to her friend's house. Goodluck."

"Yeah I'm not gonna need it," I replied before he hung up

I changed into a white Thrasher hoodie, black ripped jeans and old skool black checkerboard Vans with blue aviators to cover up my black eye.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I muttered to myself before I walked out of my room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Z A C H

I was binged watching Shadow Hunters- one of mine and Cam's favorite tv shows -on Netflix when three loud knocks errupted from the front door. I opened the door and was shocked to see Ryder.

"The hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily

"You shouldn't have done that to Camila," He replied

"Shouldn't you be happy or some shit 'cause she helped you?" I said

"Look Parker, I wasted my time coming here so shut the fuck up and listen," He growled. "You can get pissed at me all you want but just fix it with Camila."

"Why should I?" I asked

"I lied. She didn't help me so just fix it will you?" He said before he shoved his hands in his jeans pockets, turned on his heel and walked off.

-

I walked up to the Evans' front door and knocked twice before Cam opened the door. My emotions got the best of me when I wrapped Cam in an embrace.

I pulled away and saw mixed expressions on her face. "I thought you were mad."

"Well.... I realised I was a jerk," I said. "With the help of another jerk."

"Ryder?" She asked and I nodded

"Enough about that though. Wanna go get korean food?" I offered