Chapter 6: The Confession

Hey guys! I know I've said this on my message board but for those who didn't read it, Thanks to every amazing human beings that follows me and votes for the chaptes of this book😊 Thank you all so much😊

As promised, this is going to be a special chapter. Hope you guys enjoy😊 Feel free to comment down below to give some advice on how to make this story better😊

Anyways, let's get on to the story.......

Chapter 6: The Confession

C A M I L A

I laid on my bed scrolling through my Instagram feed. I felt bored and decided to peek at Ryder's account. To my surprise, Camila Evans💖 was written on his bio. My inbox started to explode with girls asking why I'm written on his bio and other random hate messages.

Wow, what a normal Thursday afternoon. I thought.

Suddenly, my phone quacked a message from..... Jerk?

Jerk:

Are u going to Blake's party 2night?

In annoyance, I ignored his message and went back to aimlessly scrolling through my feed. Without warning, my bedroom door opened which made me switch from lying down on my white quilt to sitting up to see Zach leaning on the white door frame.
"Missed me?" He teased and I grabbed the closest pillow from me and threw it at him which hit him on the face. He picked up the pillow and plopped down next to me. "Are you going to Blake's tonight?"

I took the pillow from him and groaned onto it. "Ugh. Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I said before putting the pillow down on my crossed legs.

"Uh coz you and Ryder are dating?" He said unsurely before his expression turned into anger. "Does Connor and Miles know this?!"

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, suddenly feeling exhausted. "We are NOT dating. I don't know why he even put my name on his bio."

Zach pretended to think. "Uh coz you two are dating? Cam, what happened to the whole 'not 'til 18' thing?"

"It's not my fault Jerk can't think straight," I said frustratedly throwing my hands in the air. "First he pisses me off then he gives me all these gifts and-"

He put his index finger over my babbling mouth and stopped me. "He gave you things? Cam, stay the hell away from that dick." Zach said in a serious tone before removing his finger from my lips.

I bit my lip and moved my position to leaning against my wooden bed frame. I blew a long brown strand of hair from in front of my face before I turned to Zach who was now in the same position as me.

"What's so 'dangerous' about Ryder?" I asked getting even more frustrated by the minute

Zach let out a sigh and faced me with a serious mixed with a concerned look. "He's a bad boy Cam." He said and I crossed my arms across my chest in irritation.

"I know Zach but so are you!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air

"Cam, he's been in jail more times than you think! He's hurt a lot of people and I don't want you to be one of those people! I care so much about you Cam, almost like your third big brother! And I do not want you to get hurt because of some Jerk!" He practically yelled looking as red as a tomato. His expression somehow lightened when he saw my almost terrified face.

He tousled his already messy brunnette hair clearly to calm himself. He turned to me but eventually looked straight ahead of him. "Shit. You know I can't resist that face." He said before turning back to me with the grin he always has on.