Chapter 15: Bugs Bunny

This week's #followeroftheweek is....... _RoyalRogue_! This chapter is dedicated to you😊

SugarSiister asked: What are your main hobbies? I'm really patient when it comes to art so I usually draw a mandala on paper and just take my time freestyling it until I fill a whole A4 piece of paper. I also play songs on my ukulele.

Thanks for the question😊 I'd love to answer more from you guys😊

On with the story........

Chapter 15: Bugs Bunny

C A M I L A

Xian stood in front of me without a shirt on. He gave me a genuine smile before sitting next to me.

"Falling for me already Mil?" He teased

I rolled my eyes and punched him hard on his arm. "You've been hanging around Zach too much Xi."

He laughed before resting his head on my shoulder. "You owe me a lot of hang out time you know."

"Well, can I make it up to you by doing a horror movie marathon?" I offered

"I've got an even better plan, stay here," He said before he started taking clothes out of his closet.

He threw me a denim jacket, a plain yellow shirt, white ripped jeans, a white Vans SnapBack and a brunette wig.

He sat next to me with a grin that meant he was up to something. "Xian Nathaniel Nolan what are you planning." I said

"You can make it up to me by going to the mall with me," He replied

"You do know that most people in WSH spend their time in the mall during this time of the day right?" I corrected him

"That's what the disguise is for," He explained. "I know you're not gonna be in on this but you owe me."

"Isn't this too risky? What if we bump into someone we know and they recognise us?" I asked

"C'mon Mila remember, you only live once," He said enthusiastically

I exhaled before saying. "Fine, I'm in."

-

Xian's plan surprisingly worked since we crossed paths with some jocks from school and they didn't even recognise us. Although, we bumped into Hayley with her mean girls wanna be followers before we were about to watch a movie and almost got caught so we ended up hiding behind a velvet curtain which led us in the cinema where an on going movie was playing.

Xi and I sat on the closest unoccupied seats we could find and decided to just watch the movie which turned out to be a teenromance movie. I noticed that most of the people around us are probably in a relationship since the guys has their arm slung around the girls' shoulders. I looked back at Xian who gave me a forced smile, clearly trying to make things less awkward. Things got worse when the main characters of the movie lean into each other clearly about to make out and most of the people around us do the same.

"Can we go now?" I asked Xian who immediately nodded

We walked out the cinema and hurriedly walked out of the mall and searched for Xian's car once we reached the parking lot. He turned the key on ignition and started to make his way out of the mall's crowded parking lot. There was a moment of silence once we were back on the road and on our way back to Xian's house.

"So, do you wanna get take out or something?" Xian broke the silence

"Sure but I should probably go home after I change back into my own clothes," I replied