Chapter 7: She could be the One

What is up my wonderful amazing readers out there😊 Before I peace out, I would like to announce this week's #FolloweroftheWeek....... casuallyclumsy!! This chapter is dedicated to you😊

Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande up top/at the side since it kinda has something to do with this chapter.

On with the story.........

Chapter 7: She could be the One

C A M I L A

The sound of Miles entering my room automatically made me pull up duvet over my face and groan. "Go away Miles." I said but I felt him sit on the left side of my bed.

"Forgot me already Cuz?" A familiar female voice replied instead

To my excitement, I immediately sat up on my bed and saw the one person I miss the most....... my cousin Skylar Evans!

"Sky!" I practically shouted before I hugged her

She pulled away with that grin I missed of hers. "You know, I'm kinda offended that you thought I was Miles of all people. I'm only a year older than you, you know." She joked which made us burst out in laughter

"Sorry Cuz, Miles usually storms in my room whenever he feels like it so I thought you were him," I explained. "How long are you staying?"

"A long time actually, I kinda came alone since mom and dad are skiing in Colorado," She replied. "I cooked you breakfast."

I was shocked at the fact that Skylar cooks now. A year ago, she tried to cook and almost burned down Aunt Emily and Uncle Steven's house.

"Seriously? You almost burned down your house last time I checked." I said and she rolled her eyes

"That was a year ago. Can we just go down for breakfast? 7hrs and 49mins from Ottawa is a major jetlag," She said in an exaggerating tone

I playfully rolled my eyes at her complaint. "Fine. I'm starving anyway."

We caught up with each other's lives while going down the stairs and into the kitchen. Although, Sky suddenly became silent when we reached the kitchen. Sitting on the closest stool to us was Zach in his favorite black tank top. I saw all the joy drained from Skylar's face when she saw her ex boyfriend sitting four feet away from her.

****FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO****

Z A C H

I was at the back of West Side High's main building next to my girlfriend Skylar who was arguing with me. The stupid hangover I had kept getting worse by the minute which made me shout back at her. 

"Look, I'm sorry ok?" I said in a calm tone

She looked at me in a disappointed way. "Why Zach? Do you know what today is?"

Tears started to run down her face while I thought hard about the answer to her question. "I don't know Sky."

She wiped the tears running down her cheeks before she glared at me. "I can't believe you! You're breaking up with me on our first anniversary!"

"I can't do this anymore Sky!" I shouted back

The look of hurt was shown on her red as a tomato face. "I shoudn't have thought a single bit that you've changed! If this is what you want, fine. I'm leaving for Ottawa tommorrow, goodbye Zach."

Just like that, she left me with pain and sorrow shown all over her face.....
I thought she could be the one......

****BACK TO THE PRESENT****