Chapter 12: The Kidnapping Part 3

Cait's POV
I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the light. Having a massive headache didn't help to stay awake. I tried to reach for my head, but my hands were tied behind a pole.

"Help!!" I screamed. "Help!!" I tried getting up, but I could only do so much with my hands tied. I tried to look around for something so I could cut the rope with, but there was nothing on sight. Then I heard footsteps coming from outside the door. I sat back down quickly and the door slowly opened. Then Gonzalez came in.

"How's it going Caitlin Snow," he says. I stayed silent with a straight face looking at him. "Not much of a talker, huh," he says. "It didn't have to come to this. You put this on yourself."

"How did I put this on myself? I didn't know anything about what you were talking about!" I say. "Please let me go!" I cry.

"Shhhh, I'll let you go," I sigh of relief. "When you tell me everything you know," he smiles and sits on a chair that was in front of me.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you! I don't know Barry. I just moved here literally less than a week," I look at him straight in the eyes so I could have him believe me.

"No no no no, Your lying, and I know this because we saw your guy friend get out your house today in the morning and we know he works for Barry, so either you tell me something, or we get your sister," he says.

"Lucy? She's here?! Don't you dare hurt her, you bastard!" I say trying to get up again. "If I tell you what I know, will you leave me and my sister alone?" I ask.

"Yes, of course, but if you lie about anything and I come to find out about it. I'll go to your house and grab your sister."

"I won't lie. Promise." I sigh in defeat. "Okay, we moved here literally a week or so because my mom got a new job. At my new school, I met Barry Allen. I didn't know he was a drug leader or whatever. Until last night, I followed him because it was very suspicious that he had left his party out nowhere," I stopped talking trying to get my thoughts together and what I was going to say. "We followed Barry to an abandoned warehouse and saw that he was talking to some guy about some drugs. When my friend and I were about to leave, we got caught and they drugged us. The next thing we knew we were at his mansion." I took some deep breaths before continuing. "I don't know where it is, so... and that's all I know I have nothing else for you, I'm sorry," I say and look at the floor trying not to make eye contact with him.

He gets up from his chair, but I didn't see what else he did, not until I heard him grab the chair and throw it at the wall. "You mean, I grabbed you for nothing. You piece of shit!" He says.

"I told you I knew nothing!" He walks closer to me and bends down at my level. He grabs my chin and holds my head up facing him.

"You're useless," he says and lets my chin go hard pushing my head sideways.

"Are you gonna let me go?" Scared of asking, I knew I had to.

"We're gonna make a deal. You didn't give me enough or useful information, but you will," he smirks.

"I don't understand. What.. wait... do you.."

"Oh yeah," He says. "Let's go, well discuss this in my room," he says and cuts the rope, just to put me on cuffs.

"Thanks," I say sarcastically and he smiles.

"Your welcome," he says and he leads me to his room.

Barry's POV
At around 11pm we had found a lead to where Gonzalez was. I get around 8 men to go with me to an abandoned warehouse just outside of Beverly Hills.

"As soon as we get there watch out for his men," I say and they nod. "Tell the others," the ones that were following us behind. I drove as fast as I could and around 35 minutes we had arrived on a sketchy road that leads us to the warehouse. When we go there, I saw something laying on the ground. I came to realize it a body. I got out of the car and ran towards it.

I turned the body to face me, they had a bag over their head and had handcuffs on. "Mmmhhm," they mumbled. I took the bag off and it was Caitlin. I took the handkerchief from her mouth and hugged her. "The k-key it's in my back pocket" I got her up onto her feet and slid my hand inside her pocket. I grabbed the keys and as I did I looked at Cait and she looked at me.

I freed her hands and she started shivering. I took my coat and gave it to her. "Lucy's fine, she's at my place," she sighs.

"Okay, let's go," She says and walks towards the car.

"All clear?" I ask.

"All clear," Oli says. We get in the car and drive back home. Silence takes over and all I can think about is if Caitlin was okay? Why did he let her go? Just like that.

We arrived and I called out for Lucy. As soon as she came, they hugged each other and cried. "Your okay?" Cait asked and Lucy nods.

"Are you?" Lucy asks.

Cait nods and smiles, "I'm fine. I think it's time to go." Lucy nods and walks towards me.

"Thank you, you kept your promise," she says and hugs me. I hug her back. I look at Caitlin and we locked eyes. However, I could see the coldness she had in her eyes as she looked at me. I knew what she was thinking and she was right. This was my fault.

~*~

Hey, guys, it has been a long time since I have posted, so here it is another chapter.

Sorry for taking so long, I've been too lazy, honestly, to write a chapter.

I'll try not to be lazy too much and try to write more chapters.

Enjoy.

~Mari