Chapter 7: The Party Part 3

Cait's POV
We walked in and there were a lot of people everywhere in the room dancing. As I turn to my right to look at Felicity, I saw Barry was sitting down at the snack table. He had his phone out and was staring at someone, who I believed was me, but it wasn't. I looked in that direction and it was a guy who I hadn't seen before. He looked a bit older than the rest of us, but he was good looking. When I looked at him, I noticed he was staring at me. I smiled politely and Felicity and I walked to the kitchen. She poured herself some booze and I just grabbed some soda.

"Hey, no! You are going to have fun, so you might as well drink some," Felicity says handing me her cup.

"Fine, but just one," I say. We walked to the living room, where everyone was dancing, except the people who were outside smoking, and we just started dancing to the beat of the song. As we started dancing I felt like someone was staring at me, so I turned around to see the guy who was staring at me earlier. He smirked and started walking towards me.

"Hello, I'm Dylan," He says extending his hand out.

"I'm Caitlin," I say shaking his hand.

"You are very gorgeous, would you like to dance with me?" He asked extending his hand out to me. I looked over at Felicity who was mouthing Go! And I give her one of those looks like I barely know this guy. He could be a killer for all I know.

"Fine," I say and take his hand and we move away from Felicity to the middle of the dance floor. I'm so nervous that out of nowhere I forgot how to dance and so he leads me.

"Just follow me," he says and he puts his hands on my hips swaying them side to side. I was in front of him swaying my hips as he was dancing in motion with me. I turned around to face him and he puts his hands on my back. We would have kept dancing, but we were interrupted by Barry.

"Dylan, what are you doing?" He asks.

"What do you mean? Can't you see I'm dancing with her," he says.

"What are you doing with her," he says annoyed.

"What do you..." he started saying, but then he caught what Barry was saying.

"Do you two know each other?" I say, but then I realized, of course, that's why their talking.

"He's no one. Dylan, I think some chicks over there are calling you," he says pointing at a group of girls who were waving at Dylan.

"Whatever," he says. "I'll see you around?" He asks me.

"Maybe," I smile and he smirks. I could feel his hands moving away from my back and it gave me the chills.

When he left towards the group, Barry's said, "Stay away from him."

"Why? You can't tell me who I can hang out with or dance with," I say.

"Caitlin, I won't say it again. Stay Away From Him," with this I knew there was something between those two and it wasn't good.

"Fine, I will," I say and he was about to leave until I said, "Only if you tell me why."

"Fine. He's my brother, Okay?" He says.

"He-He's your brother?" I asked shocked. "You guys don't look alike,"

"Yeah because siblings need to look identical," he says annoyed.

"Okay, Whatever, grumpy. See you around," I say and was about to leave, but he caught my hand.

"Sorry. All I'm gonna tell you is that he's bad news."

"Like you?"

"Worse," he says.

"Okay, then I'll pour double drinks on him," I say and we laugh.

"I think that might work," he says and smirks. Then Angel comes by and whispered something in his ear. "I got to go,"

"Why?" I asked confused and he gives me this look saying none of your business. "Fine, bye then....." I say.

"Okay, I'll see you around, enjoy the party," he says and he leaves following Angel outside. I walked to Felicity, who was dancing with this guy named Oli, but then a guy came to get him and left.

"Where did he go?" I asked Felicity and she just shrugged. "Something weird is going on," I say and then I see, out the window, that two cars were leaving and one was Barry's. "Follow me, let's go," I say. We head to our car and we follow one of the cars that had just left behind Barry's.

As I was following the car, I filled in Felicity about what had happened earlier. "So what you're telling me, he has a brother!"

"Yep."

"Weird, no one knew about him. Although, he is kind of hot, right?" She says smiling.

"Okay, I'll admit he is hot, but Barry told me his bad news, so don't even think about it, alright?"

"I see. You're trying to keep him all to yourself," she says giggling.

"No, I'm not. Felicity concentrate. We're trying to find out why Barry left all of a sudden."

"Oh, right. Onward with the...Wait what's the plan?" She asks.

"I honestly don't know, since we don't know what we'll find. Well just have to think about it as we go," I say and honestly I was worried about what we were going to find. What was so important that Barry had to ditch his own party?

Thirty minutes later, we had arrived at the place we followed the car to. It looked like the place had been abandoned for years. We had parked as far as we could so nobody would see us. When we walked to the place, we saw Barry and some guys walk in. At least there was no one outside. We ran towards the entrance and hid behind the open door. As I peeked behind the door, we saw that Barry was talking to some guy, who had a tattoo on his neck.

"What do you want Cruz?" Barry says. "I was in the middle of a party that I am hosting."

"Well, sorry to interfere with your high school shit, but I'm gonna need my drugs a bit early," The guy replies.

"What! Why? We just gave you some on Monday," Barry yells.

"Yeah, well I have a deal with another gang, so I need those drugs to complete the agreement," The guy spats back.

"Fine, I'll bring them here tomorrow," Barry says.

"Oh my god! Barry's a gang leader" Felicity whispers.

"What the heck!" I whispered.

"Ladies," We hear someone's voice behind us. Shit.

~*~

Hey guys!

Another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy.

~Mari