"Faith..."

"Buffy..."

I switch breasts as I rub her pussy harder making her groan louder.

"Oh Faith..."

I lift my lips from her breast to look at her, my hand never leaving her thighs.

"Make love to me Faith, oh god make love to me."

"I will..."

I pull her panties off, grazing my fingers over her silky white skin. She shudders with pleasure as I throw her panties across the room. She opens her legs to me and I lean down, pressing as much of my body against hers as I can.

"Faith?"

I brush her hair out of her face and look down into her eyes.

It's like she's staring into my soul, filling me with her love, and vice-versa.

"I love you..."

"I know."

I kiss her deeply and quickly before moving down her body on the bed. I lie down between her legs, kissing both her thighs as I prepare for what I'm about to do.

"Faith..."

I take a deep breath and her hips move to the feeling of my breath on her naked crotch. I kiss her pussy lips and her eyes roll back in her head. I lick my lips, tasting my love's sweet nectar on them.

God she tastes incredible.

I start to lick and suck at my lover's inner folds sending her into fits of ecstasy with every flick of my tongue. Her whole body surges as my tongue enters her. She moans my name as I tease her clit.

"Faith..."

Every time her body moans and gasps to my touch I can't help but want to hear it more. Every time my name escapes her perfect lips I try harder and faster to hear it again.

"Faith..."

I slip my index finger into her and her muscles clench around it. I start to push into her again and again, her hips buck back into my thrusts.

"Faith..."

I lift my head slightly as I push a second finger inside her.

"Buffy... Buffy I..."

"F-Faith w..."

She takes my head in her hands, lifting it more, my fingers still inside her.

"Wait..."

I move my way up her body, staring down into her eyes.

"Don't... please don't ask me to stop... not after..."

"No... I would never ask you... I just..."

Her left hand grabs my hip, her right sliding down between my sweaty thighs pressing her fingers against my pleasure center. I let out a deep gasp and nearly collapse on top of her as I feel two of her fingers enter me.

"We should do it... together... I want us to..."

She stops mid sentence as I push my two fingers deeper into her. She pushes her own fingers into me and my knees go weak on either side of her body. Our eyes lock as we start to pump into each other.

"Faith..."

"Buffy..."

We start to thrust together in a perfect rhythm.

It's like we're thinking the same thoughts, feeling the same feelings. It's like we're pushing ourselves to each other's limits and together we have a new limit. Together we go to a new place as we thrust into each other harder and faster. A new place neither of us has been before and a place we'll come back to soon.

"Buffy..."

"Faith..."

Our eyes never leave each other's gaze as the tension of what's coming builds between us. We move as one together as we push each other to the brink of everything we've waited for all this time. We kiss once before the feeling between us overtakes us and we scream each other's names.

"BUFFY!"

"FAITH!"

Everything inside me just shatters, like a shattered mirror. All that pain and fear I've been holding inside just pours out of me, until all that's left is love. My love for her and the love I can see in her eyes for me as we look at each other, coming down off the earth shattering, mind blowing experience we've just been through. I lie down next to her, exhausted.

That's saying a lot. I've done a lot of things, with a lot of people. It takes a lot for me to feel... like that, but that was... my god.

She holds me in her arms and I hold her too. I feel the warmth of her skin against mine and I'm just... safe.

There is no bad here. There is no fear, no pain or anger or hate of any kind. I don't have to worry that tomorrow she's gonna wake up and tell me that it was all a big mistake. Because all there is, is us. Me and her, Buffy and me... and our love.

I lick my fingers clean and she does the same, lying in each other's arms on her bed, tasting each other's love. We kiss and she pulls the covers over us. She brushes the hair out of my face.

"I love you Faith."

I don't say a word. She knows how I feel, and I know how she feels... even if she had never said the words, I would know.

I just hold her a little tighter and rest my head against her shoulder. I close my eyes and just, exist. I let myself just bask in the glow of everything we've ever wanted. Unconsciousness slips into my head and I let it happen. I fall asleep in the arms of the one I love.

My one and only.