"Yes, with all that I am."

"Then nothing we do tonight could ever be a mistake."

"Okay."

She kisses me and slips her fingers under my belt line, pulling my pants down over my hips, my thighs and completely off taking my thong with it. She moves back up my body leaving her hands down around my pelvis.

I never thought it'd be like this, never in my wildest dreams. With her, it's like nothing I've ever known.

She kisses her way down my body... ALL the way down.

Every desire anticipated every need satisfied. No one has ever made me feel this way and the more I feel it the more it makes me want her.

Her hands graze my thighs and I part them for her, letting her in. She moves between my legs, raising my knees as she crouches between my thighs. My whole body shudders as her breath hits my pussy, breathing hard into me.

"I-I'm not really sure what I'm... d-doing."

"You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"But... but I want to. I want to make you feel good. I just, wanted you to know in case I wasn't you know... good."

I reach down and push her hair out of her face as she looks up at me.

"You could never be bad at making me feel good B."

She dives in, licking and kissing my pussy in all the right places, sending me into wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Buffy..."

I close my eyes as my head thrashes from side to side as another wave hits me. Her tongue brushes my clit and my whole body arches upward nearly pushing me over the edge. I come down off that incredible high and she's looking down at me.

"Oh Buffy that was..."

She quiets me with a kiss and I can taste myself on her lips. It makes me kiss her harder.

"Faith... I love you..."

I put my arms around her and turn the woman I love over. I kiss her deep and passionately.

"Buffy... you're everything I ever wanted, you know that?"

"I know Faith, I know."

I kiss my way down her body, making her moan and convulse with every touch of my lips. I take the left bra strap between my teeth and pull it down over her shoulder. I brush the other strap down off her shoulder. I reach down and unclasp her bra, pushing the lacy fabric aside revealing her beautiful breasts. I look down at her body and it's like my heart stops. She arches her body into mine to throw her bra away and I kiss between her breasts to hear her moan.

"God you're amazing B. I don't think I realized just how amazing you were till now."

Our lips connect short and sweet like. I fiddle with her pants. Her button comes undone and I start to take her pants off.

"Buffy... I've waited so long for this. I've waited so long to taste you."

Her pants come off and I can't help but run my hands along her naked legs.

"Faith..."

"Buffy..."

I kiss her deeply, my tongue entering her inviting mouth. My hand glides down between her legs pressing my fingers against her sweet sex, over her panties. Her hips gyrate as I move my fingers over her pussy.

"Faith..."

I plant a kisses across her chest and then move down to her areola of pleasure. I suck on her tit, flicking my tongue over her nipple. Her whole body arches into my touch, moaning uncontrollably.