"What are you sorry about?" I chuckled at his sudden apology and he explained, "I feel bad that I never turned up! Sorry, I joined some friends decdied to drop by from the states, and I wanted to hang out with them. I told them about the hang out that night and insisted of them coming, but they didn't want to go since they were tired."

"Oh," I sat down, playing with my new kitty buddy, whose name is now Dani since I declared that it's related to Daniel, "Sorry about your friends. They must be jet lagged."

"No kidding. One of them was kind of hyper though. Had too much red bull in his body."

His? Nice to know that they're not girls. "Anyways, to make it up to you," Tom continued, "The other guys are having another hang out at my place this weekend as a little welcoming party for the guys who are visiting, and I want you and Ro to be there."

"Sounds fun!"

"Don't be pouring beer on my friends now, okay?"

"Shut up, Wes was being stupid."

Tom started laughing which sounded like angels singing to me, and he continued, "He is, don't worry, he deserved it."

"No shit. Well, see you at the party, have to go to work."

"See you then." So, the days passed by really fast. I don't know if it was because I'm getting used to the routine, or that I'm kind of excited for the hang out.

"Do you think there's gonna be any cute guys, Nat?" Ro asked as she fluffed her bouncy red ombre curls. Ro is one of those edgy looking girls with her black to red ombre hair, and her awesome shoulder rose tattoo.

"Probably." I shrugged as I scrolled instagram on my phone. I noticed that Lani posted pic at the airport a few days ago. Guessing she's off traveling again with the guys. Don't they ever have breaks?

"I hope so! Kind of in the mood for some adventure."

"Or just in the mood if you know what I mean." I grinned at her which made her blush like crazy, "Shut up, Nat! Still a virgin."

She threw a pillow at me while I started laughing my butt off.

As we made it to Tom's place, you can already hear a bunch of laughing and yelling. "Sounds fun." I mumbled as I rang the door bell, and I heard foot steps running across the room. The door flew open, and I see a happy Tommy standing in front of me. Not gonna lie, if I could date any guy I want, I would date Tom. He's handsome with his black scruffy hair, and light brown eyes, plus with an adorable smile with a dimple on the right cheek. "Woah!" Ro chuckled, "Had a few already?"

"Nah," He shook his head and moved out of the way, "Just getting started."

"Hey Tom." I greeted him as I walked in, and he waved his hand, saying, "My lady."

When I walked in, I hear a bunch of voices going on. A few guys and girls are at the hang out, and I guess they're playing a game cause whenever I go to Tom's hang outs, Tom is known for letting the guest play with some classic games that would make us competitive. I still want to kick his butt on War which is a card game.

"I'm starving. Have any food?"

"Your favorite."

"Everything?"

Tom started laughing, "No, I wish, but pizza with pepperoni is in the kitchen.

"Welp!" I patted Ro's shoulder, "You two know where I'll be."

As I started walking towards the kitchen, the place was packed with people. Is this what's considered as a hang out? Jesus. I don't want to know what a party looks like then.