Author's Note #7

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO OR THIS SONG!

I GRADUATED A FEW DAYS AGO! NO MORE SCHOOL!

So basically this has been my gradualtion week. And yes, I have been working on the next chapter, so expect an update within the next few days. I also just started reading a book called ""A Crossfire Novel: Bared To You". Its really good. Might even be better than Fifty Shades of Grey. (Writting wise). Now I know what your thinking: 'Why are you reading those types of books' or 'Ew. Sex books.' This is where you guys come in, TPA has relatively been PG13 to far and I was wondering if you guys wanted some sexytime? And when I say sexy time, you know what I mean. Don't make me elaborate. Hahaha. Sexytime can be between any one of the characters so don't assume that its gonna be Lyra and Brendan. (It might be. It might not be.)

I also wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart as "Training Prince Arrogant" has reached my goal and its now over 100k. I love you guys. And I thank you again because without your support, Lydan would not have come to be.

This story is coming to a close end and if you guys have any questions like: 'WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?' or 'WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER?' or 'IS THERE GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK?' feel free to ask because I am here to answer your questions.

I love you guys. Seriously, I really do. the_astonished_youth, xXrogueXx and I have come a long way and by being on Wattpad for 2 years, it has made us grow and excel in our writting skills and our creativity.

#lydan4lyf

You all know, they're meant to be. But will they find their way to each other?