Chapter Three | Meet Again (E)

I, hereby, introduce to you the Quadruplet  boys. (Picture above)

==========================================================

Settling into a place where you know no one was hard. I changed into a comfortable white lace dress and while doing so, I slowly counted down the seconds until my encounter with the Prince. I could not elude the situation any further. What was I going to say to him? How is he going to react to this? The girl, who poisoned him, is going to stay in his domain for three whole months.

Oh god...he's going to kill me. A lounge in my room was placed in front of a walled sized arched window. The marble was finely carved with the Kalkaska national flower: Tranquillus. Each detailed was so defined. The stem was intertwined with the other connected flowers. The national flower's petals were blue slowly coming from a darker shade to a lighter shade. You could also say that the national flower looked like an Abeliophyllums, but our flower was different. Tranquillus's were much more elegant. The flowers drooped in a downwards motions and the colour had the effect of making a person feel...tranquil more of serene.

Not that you could see these colours of the window. It was white marble after all. As I rested my head on the lounge, I hear a slight knock on my door.

"Come in." I quietly called out, too exhausted to answer properly.

When the door creaked open, the servant boy came in, with a tray of small pastries. Studying him, I lean forward, pressing my chest onto the arm rest. I was contemplating whether or not I should start a conversation; I haven't visited this place for quite some time, so I thought I might as well.

"What's your name?" I began, sounding too energetic for a person at noon.

The servant continued to look down. He didn't answer me, walking over to my bed; he fixed up the blankets and plumped the pillows.

I slowly attempted a second time, "You know you can talk to me if you want. I just got here. So I don't know anyone."

Observing the boy eagerly, I noticed that his features were more distinct. Ashy brown hair, sharp jawline, emerald green eyes that pieced into your eyes. I'm looking at his eyes... The servant boy is looking at me.

"I thought you were close to the Royal Family," He spoke as he looked away again. He had a pretty deep voice for a boy his age though I couldn't see his face since he didn't make any eye contact with me again. Suppose that was alright since servants were never to speak directly to us.

I shrugged, "I am not close to the Royal Family...my family is."

"You're not? So you don't know the Royal Family's children? The Prince and Princess?" the servant boy asked me as he walked around to fix the curtains.

"Oh, I know the children. I just haven't seen them in a long time." I felt a slight comforting vibe towards this servant boy. It seemed like I have made a friend.

"Not even the Prince? Every girl in the Kingdom is swooning for him. He's the most eligible bachelor in the five Kingdoms." The servant listed as he finished up the last of his servant duties.

It sounded almost as if the servant boy was talking up Prince Brendan. Please...as if I wanted to swoon over him. He is the most- No; I don't want to ruin my mood on this beautiful day.

"Don't get me started with the Prince." I warned.

"Why not?" he asked, stopping in the middle of my room.

"The Prince and I...let's just say that we had a dispute nine years ago. I'm betting he still has a grudge so..." I said, leaning back onto the lounge, facing away from the servant. A person didn't have to look at me to know how I was feeling.