Author's Note #4

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG

Okay, so I did say that this Author's note would be coming so here it is.

Hi. My name is Deanna. You can call me D.

My nationality is an Asian nation. I'll leave it to you to guess. (I AM NOT CHINESE, so don't guess that first.)

I was born in Australia, English is my second lanugage. But the people I talk to are pretty surprise with my fluent tongue the moment I open my mouth. (It's pretty funny seeing their reactions)

I'm 17 years old.

I'm loud, very loyal (to the point where I will beat someone up if I have to). I try my best to look on the bright side of everything. And if something doesn't go the way I want it to then I either look ahead or I cry and listen to depressing music.

I love food. Enough said. If you guys ask me to talk about food then you'll probably get 7 pages on how much food I like.

I've been playing piano for 10 years now. I can sing. I am NOT sporty. I can multitask quite well. I am very expressive. And I am the class clown (I try to make everyone smile at least once a day). I'm the type of person that listens to any type of music. Classical, Pop, RnB, Reggae, Spanish, Soul, Opera. I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING.

As you guys might have caught on the_astonished_youth and I go to school together and we are very close. Almost like sisters. We're in our final year of schooling. And as you guys might have seen,  she said I got Transport Prefect for 2014. I take what's given to me very seriously so I follow school rules and I don't take no for an answer from the junior years. (they are very rude girls).

If you guys don't know what a Transport Prefect is then I shall explain to you. At the end the day, girls can either walk home, get pick up by their parents or take the bus. The bus drives to a shopping centre where other buses will pick them up. Very strategic of these girls. They hangs out in this shopping centre until night comes upon us. Girls in our school always (and when I say always, I mean ALWAYS) find a way to abuse the school uniform, and cake heaps of makeup on their face.

Now I know what your thinking, whoa this girl is bossy. Trust me, I only do my job. If I see these girls put on makeup on the bus or roll up their sleeves then I, as Transport Prefect, have the full authority to tell them to do otherwise. If they don't listen...well I guess its their fault if the Principle gives them a 1-hour detention.

Okay, I've set a really bad image on my behalf but honestly, the juniors in our school have no respect whatsoever, and they are very rude and they don't know when to stop. Seriously, I am not joking. Just ask the_astonshied_youth. She'll back me up on this.

And because the bus drives to different places, there have been appointed districts to 28 other girls in my year. They're call Transport Monitors.There's around 3 girls to every district. They report to me on anything they see. (Bad language coming up) These 28 girls are like my bitches HAHAHAHA I'm just joking. But sometimes I do feel like a pimp because I have 28 girls under my wing. But if any junior has the audactiy to swear at or ignore my babies, then I in return will come as their revenge and bring in a full tornado of whoop ass and set it straight to them.

They are juniors and we as seniors only do what's best for them so that they can avoid the detentions and scolding from the teachers and Principle.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I will start off by saying A HUGE ThANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS, who have voted, commented and just outright made my day. Without your comments I feel that I wouldn't be writing this story.

You guys obvisouly love this story so please if you have any requests for the story, I will try and meet your needs. So the previous chapter, you all say that Julian is dead (well, is he really?) I love cliffhanges, especially if your reaction to it is this big. But please don't hate me. Just listen to the song on the side and every little thing will be alright.

It seems like I won't be able to submit my story into the Wattys because it's not finished. But it'll be enough that you guys continue to read, vote and comment, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

JOKE TIME!

Why did the duck go to rehab?

Because he was a quack addict!

Lame, I know but I like it. Don't judge my awesomeness.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. I am very approachable and I seriously want to get to know you guys. You can send me through inbox or just through comment! :)

Any questions on the story? Feel free to ask. Any spoliers you want, just ask and maybe (if I'm feeling nice) I'll spoil something for you.

ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND LET'S HOPE THE BEST FOR LYRA AND BRENDAN.