THE FICTION AWARDS 2016 + UPDATE ON SEQUEL

To the people who so willingly and graciously nominated my books on The Fiction Awards 2016 - thank you so much.

@humored_   @katie_992   @Ali_Brook   @dylime_

Honestly, it's amazing that people are passing "Training Prince Arrogant" and are interested enough to click on the book and read it until the end. Especially to @humored, I think you started a little something that had a little following of its own. Thank you, THANK YOU so so so much.

If you guys would like to join in and nominate my book (OPTIONAL, you don't have to if you don't want to but it'd be nice to win something) all you need to so is:

1) Search for "The Fiction Awards 2016" (BLUE COVER)

2) Go to the second part/chapter, titled "Nominations - Open" and look for the category "Best Historical Story"

3) When you have found the category - highlight the category and inline/comment the title of my book and by username.

If you guys are confused by the instructions I've left - there is a better explanation in "The Fiction Awards 2016" (I suck at explaining stuff lol). You must have Wattpad as an app on your smart phone or tablet/iPad to vote as an inline/comment as you cannot vote on the actual website.

SEQUEL NEWS

Yes, it's coming - thank you for being so patient. To get you lovely readers going, I've actually written the first three chapters of it. The only explanation as to why it's not up yet is that a lot of things are happening in my personal life right now and I feel as though it has affected my writing. Meaning, it is not as good as TPA.

And to those to who know me personally, I am very VERY hard on myself. Extremely hard on myself - even when I don't need to be. But the thing is - if I want "Charming Lord Ignorant" to be twice as good as "Training Prince Arrogant", I need perfection. And I'm not comfortable with uploading a chapter that is quickly AND poorly written without any thought being put into it.

I hope you guys understand that.

Everything is planned out - the love lines, the drama, the anticipation, the future of Brendan and Lyra and maybe even a little evil plot twist (the same as Training Prince Arrogant mwahahahah). Just just need more time to work on it.

AND "Training Prince Arrogant" is #267 in ROMANCE. Last time I check it wasn't even numbered.

I love you guys <3 PEACE OUT!