01 ❥ Changes

𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 

She would be hesitant to believe if someone ever told her that a single notification would change her entire life.

Jungkook:
- We need to break up

There were tears in her eyes.

But with one look in the mirror, she knew what was wrong. She was the justification for his text message.

It pained her to see herself with mascara cascading down her cheeks. She needed to change.

The thought had run across quite a few times in her head. She knew this was coming. But why was it so hard to accept it?

Maybe humans are meant to be delusional and continue ignoring their problems. A small ray of hope had cleared down a path in the gloaming abyss that she calls her mind.

There was hope.

She got up from her bed and went over to the closet before reaching the very back and bringing out all the money she had devoted over the past few months. The time had come to break through and explore unknown territories.

©

As the chair in the salon was spun, a gasp left Lisa's lips. "Oh my goodness-" she exclaimed, hands flying to her face.

The person who looked back at her in the mirror was not someone she recognized. "Knew you'd like it," the hairstylist smiled.

Blonde hair fell over her shoulders, bangs shortly framing the face. Her face looked far more sculpted, appealing.

"Thank you so much," her eyes glazed.

After paying the bill at the store, a humongous shopping spree ensued, with her dearest friends by her side.

"No kidding, you'd rock this," Jennie giggled, handing her a mini skirt to try on. Lisa felt like she was in a Disney movie makeover montage. There was something truly to appreciate about change.

Her mind was a blank slate now. His name was flushed to the posterior, along with the sleepless nights of endless misery. "Now hurry up, or we'll be late!"

©

Whispers.

They were all over the room, passing from mouth to ear as the narrator announced a special group performance.

Amidst the crowd, was one pair of very keen eyes, watching over every dance move the girls made on stage. As Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and Chaeyoung finished their performance, the applause nearly deafened the woman.

She rushed off to the corner and made a very important phone call.

The newly formed group descended the stage among cheers as the narrator returned to the mic. "Blackpink everybody!"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed down on his blonde ex-girlfriend, eyes keeping a weird compound of sadness and anger.

"You assume that changing your physical appearance will shift my decision?" he chuckled, drinking in every inch of her being.

Lisa rolled her eyes, scoffing. "You disgust me, Jeon," she flipped him the finger.

The brunette boy could merely stand and gape at a loss for words.

This could not be the Lisa he knew and loved. This was somebody else.

"She totally owned you," Yoongi stifled a laugh as he ran a hand through his hair, which was stiff with hair gel.

Scoffing, Jungkook's heart sank. Could he ever tell her the truth?

Nearing the gate, Chaeyoung ushered the girls near. "Guys! Karina filmed our dance, do you want to watch-"

"Excuse me, could I have a word?"

The four girls turned to the brunette lady in front of them. Her formal attire made her stand out from the group of teenagers in the gym room who just came to enjoy their party.

"Yes?" Jennie answered.

"To be frank, you have just the thing we're looking for. You have potential," she exaggerated. "Say, what do you think about joining YG Entertainment?"

Lisa's eyes widened.

"That's my brother's work!" she excitedly whispered to Jisoo. The ray of light in the darkness of her heart seemed to widen. Her beloved brother's memories came to her mind. How long it had been since she'd seen him.

Jennie nervously gulped and looked at her fellow girlfriends for confirmation. Seemingly reading her unnie's mind, Chaeyoung piped up.

"Count us in!"

-edited-