“For right now no, let’s check your Skype yes?” He whispered in my ear, I nodded and sat in my chair. I opened the box to see a perfectly clean and new iMac, as I turned it on the screen was locked. It had a picture of all of us in it smiling. I smiled as well

“Password?” I asked. James just smiled.

“The guy you have a crush on” He grinned. I looked at him confused

“Guy I what?” I asked

“You know who” He nodded looking at the screen. I blushed. I typed in his name, to my surprise it unlocked. “I knew it” he chuckled.

-------------------------------------------

“Woe so it’s true!” I yelled out softly. As I read through all the messages I couldn’t believe it, I was talking to Niall Horan. I looked at James who had wide eyes as well as he read through the convo

“Look at this you guys talked every day at 11:08pm, that’s so cute he would wake up at 7:08am over there in London just to talk to you” James said looking at the time. I just blushed, this could not be true, my life was already interesting enough. As I looked at the recent messages I looked at July’s, my heart dropped. “You told him you would be at the hotel we were in?” James said shocked.

“I guess I did?” I read down “He said he would meet me on-“ I stopped and looked at James

“The day of your accident” James mumbled. I jumped up

“We were going out!” I screamed to the top of my lungs. I read it one more time the ‘I love you’ the I love you, was so obvious.

“What the flying heck this is not happening” James jumped up of his chair reading the conversation once more “You guys were going to make it official that day” he gasped

“But I don’t remember that! I mean I remember looking at Michael and liking him a little but-“ then it hit me I was mad at Niall, people were saying him and Demi were going out, when I saw Michael I thought I had a chance in falling in love again, looking out the window at night remembering my chats with Niall just made my stomach twist, then that Matthew kissed me I couldn’t help but kiss back, I felt alone and backstabbed.

“Karen are you okay?” James asked me, I felt dizzy but I stood still

“I was mad at Niall, I felt like I wasn’t good enough for him, he was better off with Demi anyways” I sighed, I gasped as I felt someone’s hands go around my waist, pulling me towards them, hugging me tightly.

“You weren’t good enough for me, you were perfect for me” someone whispered in my ear, I turned around to face them. It was Niall Horan, the one and only. He turned me around to reveal a big kiss on my lips. Some of the memory’s popped back in my head, the ones I didn’t remember before. The late night’s crying, him being there for me getting me back up. All those bully’s in school, he was always there making me happy. Helping me accept the fact that no matter how bad or good you think your life is, there are other people fighting for it. As we broke apart for some breathe I looked up at Niall’s blue ocean eyes. No wonder when I looked into Michael’s eyes I couldn’t stop looking at them. I took a deep breathe.

“Niall were you waiting for me that day?” I mumbled, I felt my stomach twist and turn. He sighed

“Yes I did I waited for you the whole day, a day didn’t pass when I didn’t think about you, when I heard William talk about you in the car crash the same day I was meeting you I had to go see if it was the person I love” he stopped and breathed “I knew you were mad at me, I thought you would be better off without me but do you know how hard that was? My heart ached every morning I couldn’t hear your laugh, see that beautiful smile, to see you” he stroked my cheek softly. He leaned in giving me a peck kiss. “You do not know how long I have been waiting to kiss those lips that always made my heart skip a beat” I stood in shock, completely blank. I looked at his eyes, they were glistening just like Louis’s when he’s happy. One question still made me question myself, was he still in love with me like I was with….no I couldn’t right?