Chapter 29

Y/n's POV:

Ugh... my head... "Y-y/n? Y-you need to s-see this." I got up. Alecia was crying. I snapped up at the sight the pictures in her hands. Tears silently gushed out of my eyes as I stared at the pictures. There, was all our parents; mine, Alecia's, and Alex's, and their heads all lined up in a row. They were on the floor next to a wall that read; bloody from the bodies, "You have 24 hours to give them to us." I was paralyzed. Mom... Dad... I leaned onto a stiff Alexander. He did nothing but stroke my hair as I silently cried, mind blank.

Kensuke's POV:

"Still! I think it was a tiny bit extreme to do that with her parent's heads. Why not just kill them and send a picture of their bodies? She's going to hate me, not love me." I tried to protest with Sasha. "Well lover boy, it's already done, so why are you complaining to me about it?" I shut up. "Fine. But next time, at least make the blood drip if you're gonna go extreme." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sasha smirk. At least, I think I did.

Y/n's POV:

Still depressed. Alexander was not at all very disturbed about his family. He was currently trying to get me and Alecia to eat, said we were like pale, thin ghosts. He shoved a spoonful of hot soup down my throat, almost making me choke. "Now eat," he said, "Or i'll keep doing that." I looked at his face. He wasn't joking. I sighed, and me and Alecia picked up our spoons and started eating the (Favorite Soup).  I was staring into Alex's soft, concerning eyes. The rage was gone. I blushed. 'All he wants to do is just protect me. Best. Boyfriend. Ever.' Then, it struck me. I HADN'T ASKED HIM YET!!!! I got up, and grabbed Alex and pulled him into another him. I closed the door. He looked at me questionably. I turned off the lights. I grabbed him by the shirt collar and kissed him. He was surprised, I could tell, by the agitation in his body. But, after 10 seconds, he put his hands around my waist and sank deeper into the kiss. His tongue beckoned for entrance, and I let him in. Soon, we pulled apart from each other, only a string of saliva kept us connected.  We broke it apart. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "You're mine. Mine only." There was a calm fireceness in his voice. I liked that. I whispered back. "You're mine, too." 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Me and Alex whipped around. The sound of sobbing, breaking glass, and maniacal laughter filled the room, even though the door was closed. Alex threw it open, to reveal a savage Ken on top of a dead Mike, and that crazy woman who was his friend, pulling Alecia's body and throwing it out the window onto the sharp rocks near the harbor below. Her last screams echoed into the air as she fell, then silence. Kensuke's hungry eyes were focused on me. Alexander pushed me aside. I saw his eyes burn with rage, as his became like Kensuke's... he was a yandere, too. Mike must've also been. But... Alexander and Mike weren't like Ken... I watched as Alexander grew wolf-like features, and Kensuke grew a cat's tail and his eyes become slits. That girl had run off to find that other girl, and I was behind a growling Alex.

"Don't. Touch. Y/N!!!" Alex leaped onto Kensuke, and I spotted a gun nearby. I picked it up. That girl came back in and I shot her. She fell, dead as a doorknob. I pointed it towards the mass of the two boys, fighting to the death. I pulled the trigger... BANG