Chapter 20

Kensuke's POV:

It's almost time for me to take Y/n. I'm going to wait until after school today. I just need to find the location of her house... i'm sure I can hack her phone number...

Mike's POV:

"Okay, Alex. We need to find some way to eliminate Ken." I said. "Well, do you know where his house is?" he asked. "Yeah. I do." "Does he have pictures of Y/n on his walls?" he asked. "Yeah but where are you going with this?" He smacked his face. "Stupid. If you report that he has pictures of a teenage girl on his walls and take a picture for proof, the police will arrest him for stalking." Oooooooooooooh. "I have pictures of her on my walls too." I said after a minute of awkward silence. Alexander smiled weirdly, like he was going to do something to somebody. I looked behind me, to see if he was staring at a victim. But, nobody was behind me... "Hey, what are you looking at?" said Alexander. I quickly snapped my head back around. "Nothing..." I don't know what he's planning, but I think my best friend's going to betray me. 

I was standing outside of Kensuke's house. I looked inside his room. Uh oh. "Hey, uh, Alex? Kesuke took all of his photos down..." I said wincing. "WHAT?!" screamed Alexander in my ear. "Uh, yeah. They're all gone. Like, no tacks or tape or anything. They just... vanished." I lied through my teeth. I didn't NEED Alex anymore. I was going to get Y/n for myself. No matter the consequences.

~Time Skip~

Kensuke's POV:

I hacked into Y/n's address. It wasn't too far away from my house. I decided it was best to strike at night. 

~5 hours later after school~

I crept up to Y/n's house. It was pitch black inside, and so was the sky. I had everything I needed. My parents had the van running, we had plane tickets for ..., and I had all the equipment. I climbed up her tree and peered into her window. Darkness. I  could see her figure softly breathing on the bed. I opened the window. It wasn't locked. I gently leaped inside and stepped over to Y/n's bed. There she was, sleeping like a kitten. I could barely hear her breathes. She was cuddling a stuffy that was shaped like a neko kitten. 'Cute'. I opened my bag and took out the fabric, the sleeping pills, and the blindfold. I quickly opened the sleeping pills and took out enough that would make her sleep for 3 days. I dropped them into her mouth and made her swallow. Perfect. I put cloth around her wrists and ankles and then tied the blindfold on. I then gently put her in the pillowcase-like sack and made sure that she was in the spot that made the breathing netting. I tied up the sack, slung it over my shoulder, and disappeared into the night.