Chapter 27

Y/n's POV:

"NO!! Alex i'm too scared to go back to school!" I tugged on his hand. He smiled tenderly. "Please? For me?" I had to give in. "Fine. I'll be out in 10 minutes, dummy." He laughed and walked out, closing my door behind him. I let out a big breath. Then, I walked to my closet. I went through it. No... no... no... YES!! I took the outfit out and admired it. It was a plain white shirt with a olive green jean jacket. It also had a pair of dark blue ripped jeans. I grabbed a pair of white Nikes and also took out a green and white striped beanie. I put them out quickly, and, looking stylish, flipped my hair in the mirror. When I went to the police, they had made me take out the hair dye, so now it was my natural color, (Hair Color). Let me tell you, Alex loved it. When I walked downstairs he smiled, stuffed toast in my mouth, grabbed our backpacks, and took my hand out the door. We jogged and skipped cheerfully, laughing our heads off on the way to school. When we got there though, the yard was empty. We were confused. We went to the front. Alex and me opened the doors. "Hello?" We walked into the dark cafeteria. "SURPRISE!!" Somebody flipped on the lights to reveal the entire school. They had set up a whole party to welcome me back. There was homemade banners everywhere that read, "Glad to have you back!!", and "Go Alpha Female!" and even "Y/n: 4, Others: 0" A bunch of people came up to me and hugged me. You wouldn't believe what they did. They had a whole buffet of junk food, they hired a DJ, they had called all school classes and lessons, I felt like I was in heaven! "See?" said Alex smiling, "Told you you'd want to come!!" I laughed and gave him a thumbs up as my friends swept me across the party.

Kensuke's POV:

I was in the cell. I banged on the bars. The guard rushed over to my cell and knocked me over as he tazed me. "HEY!! Cut that out." I growled as he walked past me and yelled at another prisoner. "Dumb Guard." I mumbled. I walked over to my bed and looked at the marks I had written on it. I had made tiny hearts, one for each day around Y/n's name. So far, it had 3 tiny hearts. I added one for today. I got up and tried to look out the window. All I could see was the iron gates of the fence, and the police's feet patrolling the grounds. I walked over to the small desk we had and watched as another 5 or 6 guards walked past. Man. Jail is boring. Something caught my eye. I could see my mother in the next cell with my father. She was crying, and he was looking at me with eyes of pure rage. I rolled my eyes. Whatever. She shouldn't have told the police that it was me. She told me that we were in this together. She had earned that punch in the ribs in the squad car, and the slap from the back of my hand.  I looked back at Sasha. She was looking at the cracks in the walls, her eyes darting around every few seconds. Her lips moved slightly with unspoken words. "Sasha?" I asked. She came back to life with a jolt as she sat up. "Hmm?" She got up and walked towards me from the back of our cell. I thought for a minute while she stared at me with interest. Then, I asked, "Do you wanna kill Alexander and Mike?" I looked at her, and that maniacal grin was all I needed to see. "Yes, Ken. I want to rip their hearts out." I smiled back. "Good. Because I have a plan."