Chapter 4

Mike's POV:

I set the new alpha's body down and then popular loner boy ran up to her and hugged y/n. I felt rage and jealousy course threw my veins. I'd always hated the other yandere. Kensuke looked up and saw me. We exchanged a long, hard stare. Y/n let go of Ken and looked at me curiously. "What's with all the death glares?" she asked. "Just some old problems." he growled. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards the school. "Wait! I never got your name!" she shouted. "It's Mike!" She smiled. She was the perfect girl. But Kensuke had reached her first. I chuckled to myself. "We'll see about that, Ken... just watch me..." I faded into the crowd. I had killed the lesbian and the gay yanderes; he would be a piece of cake.

Y/n's POV:

Kensuke kept dragging me towards the school until we got inside. He pulled me towards a room that seemed abandoned. I became nervous. I barely knew this guy! I tried to wrestle my wrist out of his harsh grasp. As I did so, he seemed to growl. It frightened me and I stopped fidgeting. He pulled me towards the room, flung me inside and closed the door. I fell onto my behind, and looked up to see him standing straight above me. His eyes were cold, and he breathed on me deeply. I looked up at him, not being able to move from fright. "Stay. Away. From Mike." he growled. I whimpered. He was suddenly really serious, even scary. His eyes softened as he saw my fright. "Oh my gosh. I didn't mean to scare you." he said softly as he leaned down close to my face. My fright melted as he came closer and closer to my face. I could feel my cheeks flushing bright red. Uh, he's getting really really close... "W-why are you so clo-" you murmured when he grabbed the back of your head and kissed you. Your eyes shot open as he presses you against the wall kissing harder. You struggle to get out of it, pushing against his chest. He refuses to let go. Your arms are pinned above your head by his hands and he's full on pushing you when the door bursts open; revealing Mike! He's holding a knife from the kitchen cafeteria. "Get. The Frick. Off of her. I will call the principal." Ken growls and let's go of me. I plummet to the floor, gasping for air as I watch in wide-eyed fear. Ken suddenly kicks over Mike and runs out of the room. I gasp, and get up to help Mike. He has a large gash in his stomach, and it was bleeding fast. He looked at me and I tore open my purse and grabbed my backup bullying bandages. "Take off your shirt." I said firmly. "Why? Wanna see my abs?" He joked. "Shut up. Pull off your shirt unless you wanna bleed out." He suddenly looked down and realized he was split open, and tore off his shirt, revealing an small 4-pack. I unraveling my bandages and started wrapping them tightly around his torso. He was very calm and showed no signs of pain at all. I finished wrapping up his stomach and he put his blue shirt on. He hugged me and caught me by surprise. I hugged back and we stood up after. I suddenly looked at the door to see a face peeking in. They noticed me looking at them and ran off. I could hear their footsteps echoing down the halls. Hmm...

Kensuke's POV: 

I kissed her. It felt amazing. I felt a push on my stomach. She was trying to push me off?! Not on my watch. I was getting this kiss. I pinned her arms above her head and pressed against her body, leaning against the wall.  "Get. The Frick. Off of her. I will call the principal." Mike. I growl. He always ruins everything. I let go of y/n and spin around and kick him square in the chest and run out of the door. I pretend to run down the hall so they think i'm gone. Then I peek back insdie to watch them. 'Come on y/n. Leave him there!'  "Take off your shirt." she says. WHAT?! She's going to help him?! "Why? Wanna see my abs?" Ugh. The flirt. "Shut up. Pull off your shirt unless you wanna bleed out." He looks down and takes off his shirt. Revealing his flimsy pack of abs. Wait until Y/n sees mine... She finishes wrapping bandages when he hugs her. I'm infuriated. How dare he touch MY girl! I suddenly see her staring at me. This time, I flash down the halls. Mike is gonna get it...