Chapter 19

Alex's POV:

I was waiting at the beach for Y/n and Alecia. Alecia and texted me earlier that she would meet us there because she wanted to grab some lunch for us at Subway, so I waited. I grabbed a table and three sun chairs. I was wearing my favorite scarlet trunks, and I decided to lay down on one of the sun chairs. I laid there for about 5 minutes when I heard a bunch of girls squealing. I opened one eye and saw the three most self-centered popular girls from school. Ugh. There was Renee...

 There was Renee

Charlene...

And their leader

And their leader... Mikayla. 

"Hey Alexander~" They said in unison

"Hey Alexander~" They said in unison. Fluttering their eyes. I had to pretend to be nice. "Hey." They giggled. How sick. "I-uh. Like your bathing suits." They gasped. "Really?!" squeaked Charlene. They kept on chatting and giggling and even winking at me until I heard someone come through the door. I looked over; and saw an angel. Y/n was walking towards me in the most beautiful bikini, and it was the same color as my swimsuit. She had also dyed her hair a gorgeous strawberry blond and was wearing cat-eye sunglasses in her head. The popular girls were furious that my attention had gone away from them and towards Y/n and Alecia. Alecia was wearing a green one-piece. I'm guessing she doesn't like to show much. The other girls huffed off, and Y/n came up to me. I got up said, "Am I in the presence of an angel?" I kissed her cheek. I felt the warmth go into it. She was blushing~

Charlene's POV:

Ugh. That girl. The female alpha. She already had two boys, and now Alex-kun?! No way. She was not getting him. I saw Alex kiss her cheek and I fumed in rage. My friends walked off to get boba, but I had a plan. Charlotte or Kiara or whatever-her-name-is, was walking towards the diving board. The high one. And I intended to push her off. She would hit the shallow part, breaking her head open. Alexander could be mine. He wouldn't have anybody else to go to. All in a day's work for a crazy killer disguised as a popular girl. Wait, am I a yandere? Nah. I only kill when i'm jealous or need money. Here she goes. I ran up behind her and started to climb right after she did...

Y/n's POV:

I started climbing the giant ladder. I saw Alexander watching me. He gave me a thumbs up. I could hear someone climbing up behind me. Well, I couldn't climb down now. I finally got up the board and got ready to make a dive. I suddenly felt two hands sharply press me off. WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON???!!! I fell really fast. I had a quick idea and twisted into a dive so I would turn away from the shallow end. I made a perfect flip dive and landed promptly into the deep end, barely making a splash. I lifted my head up. "UGH!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!!??" I looked up with a very angry face. The girl was covering her mouth, mortified of what she'd just done.

~Time Skip~

The girl was being put into the police car. Her name was Charlene. Alexander was staring harshly at the sobbing girls who had her as a friend. I felt sort of sorry for them, because I would feel the same if that were happening to Alecia.