Chapter 3

Y/N POV:

"Ugh... my head hurts." "Y/n! You're awake!" I open my eyes slightly to see Kensuke by a bed that I was laying on. I swung my arms around his neck and he leaned down to let me. "OMG! I thought that you would die or something!" I squealed. Then, I heard sirens outside. I looked through the window nervously. "Uh, Ken? What's going on?" He suddenly looked frightened. "Y-you know that g-guy? W-who helped y-you? W-well... there was a murder..." He looked genuinely afraid. But i'm sure I was having a nervous breakdown.

~TIME SKIP BECUZ TACOZ~

I walked down the halls trying to get the picture of that awful dead boy out of my head. 'How could anyone do that and not have mental side effects?' I shook the thoughts away and ran down the halls to lunch. The perverts weren't there. I was guessing they were getting chewed out. I tried to find Ken and saw him sitting alone. As I started walking towards him he saw me and I waved. Unluckily, I was by that group of cheerleaders from this morning and they saw him laugh my way, and the way he smiled back. One of them grabbed me by the arm and swung me towards their table. His smile instantly turned to fury. "Ay! What's Going On?!" A blonde-brunette cheerleader in inappropriate clothing grabbing my left arm spun me around and grabbed my by the shoulders tightly. She plastered on a fake smile, like the rest of her sick friends. One of them tightly grinned and waved. Another just stared. "Hey! Why don't you sit with us and tell us all about Senpai-Ken~" She said through gritted teeth in her show smile. I wriggled out of her tight grip. "Uh, no thanks. I don't need to sit with you and your group of plastic barbie mannequins. And wear something else for a change. Maybe lose the makeup. It makes you look even worse with all that purple mascara." Her smile instantly shipped itself to Ken, and her fury was written all over her tanned skin. "I'M TRYING TO SHOW ALL THE BOYS MY LOOK!" Everyone was staring now. 'Time to pull out a roast.' I smirked. "You're just trying to show everyone what you look like when you dress yourself." The lunchroom was quiet. 'Why? Is it not funny?' I soon as that thought flew through, everyone inside the lunchroom burst out in laughter. People were pounding on tables, crying tears of laughter. Even the barbies behind her were laughing their heads off. The girl just stood there; her eyes twitching in no emotion. I felt a lot of arms lifting me up. It was Kensuke laughing and a bunch of other kids from half of the lunchroom. They were chanting my name. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I watched as the cheerleader looked at me and fainted from utter embarrassment. That just made everyone laugh harder. The group brought me out to the courtyard and someone came and put a fake crown on my head. "All hail Queen Savage!" He said, then helped me up. He smiled with a small glint of light in his eyes. He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Someone finally defeated the girl alpha!" He cheered. "Wait what?!" I said suddenly. "Rose was the girl alpha of this school, she beat the last one in a gymnastics battle. We've been waiting for some newbie to set her straight." 

Kensuke's POV:

I can't believe the girl of my dreams just became the school's female alpha! I ran towards her as she took off her plastic crown. I embraced her in a hug as I pushed back about 34 different guys trying to do the same thing. They all looked at me in anger as I smirked and hugged her tighter.