Chapter 26

Mike's POV:

I was still thinking about me and Alicia's kiss. We are now together. 'Shake it off. You have to find Y/n!! She is still your friend!' Me and Alex had become friends again, too. We were now sharing an earpiece. I had told him all about my past with Ken. "Okay. I'm on 2nd Street." Alex said. I put my finger to the button. "Okay. Do you see a white house, pretty big, on the left?" I waited for a few seconds. I was on 4th Street. Me, Alex and Alecia had flown to New Shoreham this morning. "Yeah, I see it. All curtains closed." I ran down 4th street. Then, I passed by a group of elderly ladies. I pretended to walk the rest of the way calmly, unless Ken was keeping an eye out. I got onto 3rd street. "Okay, can you get into the tree in the front?" I waited. "The tree with that ladder going up it? Yeah, I can climb it." I breathed a sigh of relief. For a few seconds I thought maybe Sasha had chopped it down. I pushed the button again. "Alright then. You got your phone to take a picture?" "Yeah. Wait, I can see Ken's shadow." I froze. I ducked behind a tree. I could now see Alex. I was on 2nd street. He was climbing the ladder. "Do you see Y/n's figure?" I asked softly. "..." "Alex?" "Yes. He's... kissing her." I no longer had feelings for Y/n, but I had grown an protective-brother thing around her. I fumed into the earpiece. "What?!" "Yeah. And get this. The curtains are drawn." "Take. The. Photo." I could see Alex grab his phone from his back pocket. He kept it up, i'm guessing he did a video instead. "Alright done." I realized I had not been breathing. I let out my lungs. "Send it to the police. They'll recognize Y/n." "Done."

~Two Days Later~

Y/n was hugging me. The police were taking away a furious Ken, Sasha, his parents, and releasing Sasha's crying girlfriend that she had kidnapped. Y/n was crying. She then let go of me and clung to a equally crying Alecia. Alex was helping the police. Before Kensuke went into the squad car, I could see him and Alex stare. Then, he was pushed into the backseat. Alex was walking back over to us. Y/n saw him and jumped onto him, where he embraced him and kissed her head several times as she cried his name. 

~Back at their hotel~

Y/n's POV:

I was done crying. My eyes were restored. I told the group all of the horrible abusing things he had done to me, and they breathed a sigh of relief when I said that he hadn't done anything 'rash'. Alecia made me Hot Chocolate, and I sipped it slowly. Alex hugged me and I leaned into his arms. It was going to be a long night.